Okay, what else does the club have up its sleeve?

Remove this Banner Ad

Cleric

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 14, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
So far to rain on Poorts parade we have announced a new CEO and sacked our coach. If PAP make the GF and god forbid even win it, what sensational event will our club announce to take back the media PAP will be getting? Im thinking that Chapman will be charged with insider trading of bank shares, or the Roo might have fathered 10 other f/s eligable kids with asian hookers, or Talias cat has been kidnapped and held for ransom.

Seriously. Why would you even consider or suggest that this has anything to do with Port and headlines. Does anyone really think that Roo and the board are thinking about that while making these decisions. Look at the timing as being more about people coming out of contract, certain clubs' seasons ending and being able to implement their plans at the end of the season.
FWIW, it's been mooted in the media that they have a plan in place, they have their candidates and there will be many big announcements to come. I don't believe too much in the media but in light of what's happened in the last few days I think they have everything in place and have had so for some time.
They're doing what they have to do regardless of Port and headlines.

Talia's cat has been seen wearing a teal bell.

Seriously. Why would you even consider or suggest that this has anything to do with Port and headlines. Does anyone really think that Roo and the board are thinking about that while making these decisions. Look at the timing as being more about people coming out of contract, certain clubs' seasons ending and being able to implement their plans at the end of the season.
FWIW, it's been mooted in the media that they have a plan in place, they have their candidates and there will be many big announcements to come. I don't believe too much in the media but in light of what's happened in the last few days I think they have everything in place and have had so for some time.

Hook, line and sinker.

So far to rain on Poorts parade we have announced a new CEO and sacked our coach. If PAP make the GF and god forbid even win it, what sensational event will our club announce to take back the media PAP will be getting? Im thinking that Chapman will be charged with insider trading of bank shares, or the Roo might have fathered 10 other f/s eligable kids with asian hookers, or Talias cat has been kidnapped and held for ransom.

I'm guessing the stadium deal that saw us getting absolutely smashed. Fagan did say, the best of everything, this deal is s**t. Hate to think he lied to us in his very first presser.

Maybe we could stud Roo out to some of the best Netballers to sire us an entire team!

Dont take everything so serious, nor every word literal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whatever mate. I am quick to call it as I see it. I know as one of the leading haters of Port, you donlt like to see any objectivity in their direction.

I don't think I've ever heard you say anything derogatory to the numerous port trolls we get over here. Just saying.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back