Okey is a soft campaigner

Remove this Banner Ad

Excellent well thought out post.

Wouldn't see any of those Warrior flogs say anything as rational as this.

LOL, you do realise he was self-harming while he typed that.

Any team that names you in their side has my sympathy. I think Shermy's been punished enough.

Any team that names you in their side has my sympathy. I think Shermy's been punished enough.
Come on Rover.

I barely had to try.

Since you and Watkins split up, I have been spending most of my time at his house.
I miss Watkins, he was a top bloke.

How come we got stuck with the flog half?

You mean the easy thing to do given my current situation?

Maybe I should take your advice.

favre%20queen.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm outraged that not enough players are overreacting to this.

It's an institution of the SFA to call for harsher penalties and to ridicule the captains and teams making the mistakes.

Not only should Shermy be suspended for 3 weeks and have his captaincy stripped of him but the Bombers should get an 8 point penalty for next season.

It's an institution of the SFA to call for harsher penalties and to ridicule the captains and teams making the mistakes.

Not only should Shermy be suspended for 3 weeks and have his captaincy stripped of him but the Bombers should get an 8 point penalty for next season.
stay tuned. You'll hear about me on the prime time news soon enough.

Eh, the Bombers? Do we NEED more expansion sides?

This is what happens when you make activity the key prerequisite of being a SFA captain, rather than blokes who aren't suffering ADD.

This is what happens when you make activity the key prerequisite of being a SFA captain, rather than blokes who aren't suffering ADD.

Which results in 4 page Match Threads and boring, stale nothingness.

This league needs people to be full of bravado, over the top and big-headed. It needs activity.

If I just wanted to play Qooty, I'd play the matches by myself.

I'd rather have Juggs and his ADD than the pisspoor boring 'quality' that some others on here peddle.

No it doesn't. This is only a recent phenomena that's come into play in the last 2-3 seasons.

But by all means include yourself in the crew of inept captains if you wish.

This league needs people to be full of bravado, over the top and big-headed. It needs activity.

If I just wanted to play Qooty, I'd play the matches by myself.

I'd rather have Juggs and his ADD than the pisspoor boring 'quality' that some others on here peddle.

Why wasnt I the best captain ever then...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back