Media Okey Rants…Nobody Listens

Remove this Banner Ad

Who genuinely has the time in their day to type out something like that?

Hell I don't even have the time to read it all

So I didn't

Who genuinely has the time in their day to type out something like that?

Hell I don't even have the time to read it all

So I didn't
A 24 year old university student who completed 1 year of a journalism degree, decided to change paths, took a year off university to work and travel, took up a new double degree Arts/Education, has completed the arts component with a major in English Literature, is in his last semester at university and generally has Tuesday's off work and uni with an intention to study, but usually procrastinates by sitting on Bigfooty, and who still posts a ridiculous amount off commas in crazy long sentences, but who can type out hundreds of words in a very short amount of life's most valuable commodity: time.

Is that my real life? Or is that just fantasy? Caught in Tarks' landslide, the OP was my escape from reality. Open your eyes, look up to the skies and see…I have time to spare, I don't want your sympathy.

A 24 year old university student who completed 1 year of a journalism degree, decided to change paths, took a year off university to work and travel, took up a new double degree Arts/Education, has completed the arts component with a major in English Literature, is in his last semester at university and generally has Tuesday's off work and uni with an intention to study, but usually procrastinates by sitting on Bigfooty, and who still posts a ridiculous amount off commas in crazy long sentences, but who can type out hundreds of words in a very short amount of life's most valuable commodity: time.

Is that my real life? Or is that just fantasy? Caught in Tarks' landslide, the OP was my escape from reality. Open your eyes, look up to the skies and see…I have time to spare, I don't want your sympathy.
Of commas, not off commas.

Makes sense... You're at Deakin rather than a real university.

Makes sense... You're at Deakin rather than a real university.
I resent this post, Magdaddy is now one of my most hated players in all of the SFA.

41. Well done Okeyjoke, a new record.

My taxes pay for this. :(

This explains so much, Okey.

Should've stayed quiet okey, but I appreciate the ego boost. The reality is I've managed to remain exceedingly relevant for a long period of time while doing very little. I'm efficient. Kind of the opposite of you. :)

Oh look, it's Deadpool.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back