Old AFL Games

Remove this Banner Ad

Spent some time looking for the old TAR game (Before 2004) and found it, Decided to upload along with the 2004 version found which are both demos, and the full 2007 version which I had for sometime.
If anyone has the full 2003 version, it would be nice to upload it for others.

TAR 2003 Demo: http://www.mediafire.com/?9b2phg5zeh23h9d
TAR 2004 Demo: http://www.mediafire.com/?ky9a3geaapjojia
TAR 2007 Full (Includes 2006 and 2008 Lists): http://www.mediafire.com/?np5hkg56yc5gm0t
2004 Lists for TAR 2007 (Put in ratings folder) http://www.mediafire.com/?e8o677exw7loyiu

I wouldn't mind seeing if anybody still has Coaches Box manager game. From what I have heard, it wasn't too bad. I wanna try all AFL manager games :p

I've been looking for that, but its impossible to get now, unless some one who was here since 2005 still has it on an old computer.

So is anyone able to upload some games please? HBK619, weren't you going to upload some ages ago as stated in this thread, lol.
Btw, I used to have 98 and 2004 on PC, 98 is gone without a trace and I may be able to find 2004 somewhere around the house, I may be able to rip and upload AFL 99 on PS1 but you'll need an emulator to play it. If anyone's interested just say so. Cheers :)

So is anyone able to upload some games please? HBK619, weren't you going to upload some ages ago as stated in this thread, lol.

I'm pretty sure that I said I was going to upload the games. I've got most of them except for the games prior to AFL Live 2003, so I will probably upload those apart from AFL Live GOTY edition.

I'm pretty sure that I said I was going to upload the games. I've got most of them except for the games prior to AFL Live 2003, so I will probably upload those apart from AFL Live GOTY edition.
If you could that'd be great, I already have GOTY edition and I'm loving it :D
Do you have 2005?

If you could that'd be great, I already have GOTY edition and I'm loving it :D
Do you have 2005?

I've got 2005 on a PS2 emulator along with 03, 06 and 07, you would have to have a fast computer to be able to play them properly otherwise it is quite useless.

I've got 2005 on a PS2 emulator along with 03, 06 and 07, you would have to have a fast computer to be able to play them properly otherwise it is quite useless.
Yeah my PC can't emulate too well. Never mind unless anyone has the PC version of 03, PE or 2005.
Thanks anyway mate :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't mind seeing if anybody still has Coaches Box manager game. From what I have heard, it wasn't too bad. I wanna try all AFL manager games :p
It had a 2D match view which is rather innovative, but what was released was clearly an unfinished pre-alpha version. Would have loved to see it finished though. I think I MAY have it on my computer back home...as in Australia. I will have a little look around next time I do a remote desktop.

It had a 2D match view which is rather innovative, but what was released was clearly an unfinished pre-alpha version. Would have loved to see it finished though. I think I MAY have it on my computer back home...as in Australia. I will have a little look around next time I do a remote desktop.

Would be nice if you were able to find it, I would love to play it.

Also uploading 2004 right now.

How's the upload going?

I tried it a few times and it kept stopping when 25%+ was uploaded so I didn't bother, and then I kept forgetting about it, mainly because I was too busy. I know a few other upload sites, lets just hope it works.

I tried it a few times and it kept stopping when 25%+ was uploaded so I didn't bother, and then I kept forgetting about it, mainly because I was too busy. I know a few other upload sites, lets just hope it works.
I have Premiership 2005 now, I'm going to have a go at making a crack myself, as ReLoaded's one doesn't seem to work.

Torrent, I believe there were two cracks, Reloaded and some other one, both copies of the game didn't work as there are missing files.
I grabbed one off a mate, who has a legit version and the files still aren't there :O

Remove this Banner Ad

Back