Old dogs...

Remove this Banner Ad

quickstraw

Club Legend
Oct 6, 2001
E-Girls
Got a mate who got a dog. His dog 12 years old, about to to cark it, and got a big cyst. 7-10 kegs worth of cyst. 60-70 kegs all up.

I suggested he put a leather strap around the dog in front of hind legs and just behind front legs. And maybe a strap in between those two straps. The rationale behind it is when the dog dies (soon-ish), he can just pick it up like a hand bag and dispose of it. Seriously, how do you dispose of a 70Kg dog when it expires? Drag it out by its legs?

I'm thinking you need to be forward thinking about this. Ahead of the game so to speak. Does anyone have a problem with this? Surely Zuckerberg will see the potential in this product?

Quite simple. Get a nice comfy blanket under him and if he passes away you can pull the rug along and it will slide much easier to the burial hole.

So your idea was turn the dog into a handbag?

Then you went with it and suggested it in all its detail?

Then you sought validation on BF after your mate rubbished your idea?

Just help your mate with the heavy load when the dog dies. Bend at the knees, old dog.

if it passes away in winter you should start shivering and complain about how cold it is before re-enacting that scene from star wars 2 where luke and han use the dead dinosaur like a sleeping bag. I'm sure your mate will crack up at the reference

• Banned
Had no idea I posted this thread. Must have been after I drank 3/4 of bottle of JD last Sat afternoon. Incidentely the dog got out that night and some one found it and dropped it off at a vet a few suburbs away (they saw the cyst and s**t themselves so took it to a vet). Not sure if I left the gate open when I left but everyone is blaming The Goose (one of the guys who was present at drinking session) because they don't like him. The Goose is shagging one of his mates 16 year old daughters. He's got a rep for being irresponsible so I figure that's why everyone assumes he left the gate open and not me.

My next door neighbour had same size dog. When it died he put a wheelbarrow on its side and roll the dog into it. Dunno how he fit it in the sulo bin though.

Had no idea I posted this thread. Must have been after I drank 3/4 of bottle of JD last Sat afternoon. Incidentely the dog got out that night and some one found it and dropped it off at a vet a few suburbs away (they saw the cyst and s**t themselves so took it to a vet). Not sure if I left the gate open when I left but everyone is blaming The Goose (one of the guys who was present at drinking session) because they don't like him. The Goose is shagging one of his mates 16 year old daughters. He's got a rep for being irresponsible so I figure that's why everyone assumes he left the gate open and not me.

My next door neighbour had same size dog. When it died he put a wheelbarrow on its side and roll the dog into it. Dunno how he fit it in the sulo bin though.
How old is the goose?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back