Old Scholars - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's Richmond butcherboy it would be $$$ offered first to junior and maybe assistant coach last if ya know what I mean! powerrooblue would want to hope if junior does come along he doesn't do too good a job or he might put powerooblue's beloved baby boy out of the senior coaching gig! I will believe junior leaving Dodges when I see it!

yes its good $$ , i dont c him leaving either !!!

Can't see him leaving. Richmond should be having a crack @ getting Jhy Wiggins back.

if spider plays this year itl be at dodges ,he is tho still undecided if hel play think his mrs doesn't want him to play this year because he has a young family

think you may find the Chickens are training at their "spiritual home" at Dominic according to their ad in the paper the other week announcing their coaching panel.

if spider plays this year itl be at dodges ,he is tho still undecided if hel play think his mrs doesn't want him to play this year because he has a young family

He's won an association B&F with the Blues, so he could get a lot more money ar Richmond. Not saying he'd go for the money but at his age it would be helpful. Who knows he might even enjoy playing for a side that uses others instead of kicking it to the full forward 15 times a quarter. :D

Cameron Burgess I got told by an ex Uni mate the other week. Gonna be a tough gig for him if what someone said on here recently about them looking pretty ordinary is true.
was told the same thing that Cameron Burgess will coach uni and that they started about 2 weeks ago and been getting 25+ players a night.
dont know if theres any big names or who they have picked up.

How's Standen and Co going at the Roosters? Training well? How have pre-season numbers been over your side of the river?

touch of sarcasm there mate. according to the old adage the roosters have nothing to lose but plenty to gain whereas you blokes have nothing to gain but plenty to lose. worry about your own backyard, if speedy does'nt come thru it will free up a bit of coin for a couple more recruits. pretty sure they will be on the younger side of thirty too, unlike the ships who seem to like the boys on the wrong side of thirty with dodgy knees.

Settle down Precious, was only asking as I hadn't heard a thing about him for over a month and a Rooster I know told me he hadn't been to the first run. The over 30 guys with crook knees? Bloody hell, think what we'd have beaten ya by if they had good knees!

Mantis sends his Christmas Best Wishes too!

Settle down Precious, was only asking as I hadn't heard a thing about him for over a month and a Rooster I know told me he hadn't been to the first run. The over 30 guys with crook knees? Bloody hell, think what we'd have beaten ya by if they had good knees!

Mantis sends his Christmas Best Wishes too!

good one einstein!! if you read my post properly i was referring to someone you guys had recruited for 2012 not the guys you have there now. if it was geappen you were referring to in a earlier post who "would hold his own against fisher & setchell" you must be out of your mind. a 32 year old with a body of a 42 year old & a dodgy knee compared to a 23 year old with over 100 games of senior footy & yet to play his best football. then there is ben setchell who might have a couple of years on cat but is in a lot better shape. he does'nt sit behind a desk all day & he actually runs up to 20klm's a day. i know who i'd rather be recruiting.

and by the way, who the hell is this "mantis" you are talking about.

Well, let's revisit this in 10 months hey? You're kidding yourself if you think Cat doesn't have a good enough engine to motor around OSFA footy grounds getting leather poisoning. I was told during the year he had 2011 off to prepare for the Gold Coast Marathon! So if you peanuts want to take him lightly then the best of British luck to you!

Now on to Mr Fisher. So he has played 100 games has he? Well, if he's such a jet why is he turning his back on Statewide footy at just 23? Other than a big offer from you guys of course?

Mantis? Either you haven't been around DOSA long or you're stupid!

He left your club because he "wanted to play in a Premiership!"

Played in a couple of Grand Finals with your lot, one of them you guys started the at around $1.10 but as opposed to us this year, ya's got rolled by Richmond when it counted!

Well, let's revisit this in 10 months hey? You're kidding yourself if you think Cat doesn't have a good enough engine to motor around OSFA footy grounds getting leather poisoning. I was told during the year he had 2011 off to prepare for the Gold Coast Marathon! So if you peanuts want to take him lightly then the best of British luck to you!

Now on to Mr Fisher. So he has played 100 games has he? Well, if he's such a jet why is he turning his back on Statewide footy at just 23? Other than a big offer from you guys of course?

Mantis? Either you haven't been around DOSA long or you're stupid!

He left your club because he "wanted to play in a Premiership!"

Played in a couple of Grand Finals with your lot, one of them you guys started the at around $1.10 but as opposed to us this year, ya's got rolled by Richmond when it counted!

so junior how did that gold coast marathon go?
seriously mate are you one of those blokes that hangs around footy clubs with your tracky daks up near your neck & dribbling out the corner of your mouth?
i never mentioned anything about Cat's endurance, we all know about that, but if your knees are rooted it doesnt matter what comp you play in you will struggle.
As for michael fisher where did i say he was a jet? He's played at north for 12 years & you are having a crack for him wanting a change.
you're right, i haven't had much to do with dosa, if this mantis bloke left to play in a premiership, thats a crock of sh.t.
Wanting to play in a premiership actually means i'm looking for a club that pays with large brown paper bags, looks like he found it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so junior how did that gold coast marathon go?
seriously mate are you one of those blokes that hangs around footy clubs with your tracky daks up near your neck & dribbling out the corner of your mouth?
i never mentioned anything about Cat's endurance, we all know about that, but if your knees are rooted it doesnt matter what comp you play in you will struggle.
As for michael fisher where did i say he was a jet? He's played at north for 12 years & you are having a crack for him wanting a change.
you're right, i haven't had much to do with dosa, if this mantis bloke left to play in a premiership, thats a crock of sh.t.
Wanting to play in a premiership actually means i'm looking for a club that pays with large brown paper bags, looks like he found it.

To some people that have played with a club for a long period of time without the ultimate success, moving on to play in a premiership is the reason! For people that actually love the game money doesn't matter!

To some people that have played with a club for a long period of time without the ultimate success, moving on to play in a premiership is the reason! For people that actually love the game money doesn't matter!

And that last sentence describes Mantis to a tee. Was paid nothing at OHA and resisted big offers from Claremont where his mate was coaching to achieve the ultimate, premiership success!

So you saying Lenny Hayes won't get near it this year because he did his knee last year? You're in for a rude shock!

And that last sentence describes Mantis to a tee. Was paid nothing at OHA and resisted big offers from Claremont where his mate was coaching to achieve the ultimate, premiership success!

So you saying Lenny Hayes won't get near it this year because he did his knee last year? You're in for a rude shock!

I am not saying that at all. If his op is a success i'm sure he will have a good year. On the other hand Clarence had a bit of trouble getting Cat on the field in 2010. From what i've heard his knee is still giving him some grief.

I get it - Richmond (AFL), Hobart, DOSA - you've got an inferiority complex when talking to me because my teams are the Cats and the Ships and you're trying to give me reason to worry by suggesting Cat's knee is shot.

Take it from me Buster - he'll be AOK!

And if not, we've still got many a decent player for you guys to contend with!

I get it - Richmond (AFL), Hobart, DOSA - you've got an inferiority complex when talking to me because my teams are the Cats and the Ships and you're trying to give me reason to worry by suggesting Cat's knee is shot.

Cat will kill it and his knee will be good. Still very fit.

rate yourself pretty highly junior? where & when have i said i follow Hobart? More s..t you continue to spew out.

:thumbsu::thumbsu:
Very funny watching this unfold and the Stirrer finishing it with a big "Rock Bottom" or "People's Elbow"
Someone looks very stupid indeed:D:D

fair enough, will cop this one on the chin. in my defence i did presume the stirrer was indicating in that particular post i mentioned i followed hobart.
obviously he has a very good memory or a lot of spare time on his hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back