Old Scholars Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems some on here would be happy with a good game in a losing side rather than a poor one in a Premiership?! I know which one I'd prefer! ;)

Seems some on here would be happy with a good game in a losing side rather than a poor one in a Premiership?! I know which one I'd prefer! ;)
Easy choice Barge. I'd be taking the Cameron Mooney 1999 over Nathan Buckley 2002 any day. How did Titsman go on the day?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking at the OSFA write up in the paper today, OHA regaining Bowering, Rogers and Archer as well as picking up Adrian Burdon gives them quite the arsenal I would have thought!

Honestly haven't heard that much about other teams this offseason. Surprised you tipped Channel though!

Have recruited half of Kingborough from last season, Good luck to them will win a few games, even the f word might be spoken later in the season.

Honestly haven't heard that much about other teams this offseason. Surprised you tipped Channel though!
I think with all the off season recruiting that they have done they will be the big improver.

The Roosters will be strong again (just needed another minute and the result could of gone the other way) it was a good tough game.

Any feed back from the other games?

I think with all the off season recruiting that they have done they will be the big improver.

The Roosters will be strong again (just needed another minute and the result could of gone the other way) it was a good tough game.

Or DOSA could have kicked another goal and won by 8 pts. Hutchins had their chance, got in front & could not hang on.

Looking at the OSFA write up in the paper today, OHA regaining Bowering, Rogers and Archer as well as picking up Adrian Burdon gives them quite the arsenal I would have thought!

Good call Barge. Did they all play? Bowering and Burdon no goals between them would be rare if they did.

Good to see at least a little activity in this thread again finally. Looks like another even year coming up.

Channel seem to have a whole new side but have they improved that much or are the Saints going to have a tough year? Hutchins and DOSA seem to always be close I'd imagine both will play finals?

Did anyone see any of the weekends games?

Can anyone share anything about Richmond? Any recruits of any note?

Anyone care to share there ladder predictions?

I went along for a look at this game, high quality ball movement and hard tackling. I think that they will be close all year.

Couple of noticeable players that were not playing for both sides, Setchel, Lister, Wright, McShane, VanKrannen played in the early game.
Look forward to watching the other sides over the next couple of weeks.

And on that, they won both games in ones and twos! How long has it been since they've done that?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back