Senior List
Jan 18, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
AFL
Hi all,

I'm searching for full games from the home and away season dating back from 1980 to 1986 with Pro Football. I have a huge collection of games and always like adding to my collection.

If anyone is willing to help, would be appreciated and also winning to swap games also.

cheers

Hi all,

I'm searching for full games from the home and away season dating back from 1980 to 1986 with Pro Football. I have a huge collection of games and always like adding to my collection.

If anyone is willing to help, would be appreciated and also winning to swap games also.

cheers

please send me a Private Message about this, cheers

that was r19 1982, footscray 7.8.50 defeated by richmond 16.16.112.
sorry to tell you, but that game was one of 2 non televised games that day, the other being Fitzroy v st kilda at junction oval

That would be my luck.
I have heard there is a video taken by the club of that game floating around though.
I'll keep hunting.

Hi all,

cheers
Do you have geelong v hawthorn 1985?

sorry mate, l personally don't have any Geelong vs Hawthorn back in 1985, but know other people that has hawthorn or geelong games in full back in 1985 if that helps

Yes a youtube channel would be a great idea. caters to those who want to see the footage but also advertises to people whom are also searching for footage and may have footage to trade. i'm sure Aussie80's (youtube) has made some trades through youtube

Yes a youtube channel would be a great idea. caters to those who want to see the footage but also advertises to people whom are also searching for footage and may have footage to trade. i'm sure Aussie80's (youtube) has made some trades through youtube

Factually correct, and still does swap, but does not sell anymore - last time I asked anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back