Oldest Poster in Bigfooty - when did you join?

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done Chicago april 2001 is winning, yes I remember you from the older days as well. Trying to remember other names, PC28 was another big poster.

I sometimes wonder how you boys with only 1000-2000 posts over 10-15 years remember your logins/how often would you come on here now a year? Posters like Asgardian have like over 30,000 in the same time.
Try to only post if value can be added to the discussion or debate

I remember "Chops"

Why us older posters don't have heaps of posts as for me at least I don't get involved in the childish point scoring back and forth. Yet I enjoy reading others ha ha

Yet overall, love this site, love the debate.

I think you'd be doing well to find an 'older' current poster than Curly5 on this board.

Yes, Curly5 joined before me. We used to post together on the old "Official" Bulldogs board back in 2000. She told me about this place so y'all can blame her for having to put up with me for almost 14 years.

PC28, sigscotty and Rocco Jones and I hung around together a lot during my first visit back in May 2002. I've lost contact with them and localyokel(Captain Sensible). There were about ten other BF posters who I met that trip. Some of us had dinner together at Paul Dimattina's restaurant in Carlton the night before I headed back and PC28 organised for Dimma to be there that night. They also gave me a baseball cap with Chicago1 printed on it and autographed with all of their BF nics. It had been on top of my computer for 12 years until I got this MacBook Air. Good Times.

Chicago1cap-1.jpg

I sometimes wonder how you boys with only 1000-2000 posts over 10-15 years remember your logins/how often would you come on here now a year? Posters like Asgardian have like over 30,000 in the same time.

I stop by a few times every day just to have a look. I don't post as often as I did back in the early part of the last decade. The time difference makes it a bit more difficult for me to post when most of you do, now that I'm a bit older and haven't been in the best of health the past year. I've been in contact with Asgardian many time in PMs over the past 14 years. We oldies like to stick together, I guess.:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im a 87 year old Gemini that likes long walks along the beech and candle light dinners. I joined adult friend finder in 2004. Look me up ladies.
Might want to ease up on the long walks soon, chief, or the next candle lit dinner will be a seance to get your opinion on our new forward structure ;)

In order

1 There was real footy (late nineties ) that was before big footy
2 Then there was Gnome Murphy mid 2000,s
3 Then there was Fred

Oct 2006.

It would be interesting to chart my before/after work productivity levels.

I joined in 1945, back then it was known as pidge footy becuase we communicated via carrier pigeon. Ah yes I remember the days when we used to reminisce. I have been following the dogs for over 100 years now, that's a long time Tony, longer than Digger has followed the Pies.
...IT'S A BLOODY LONG TIME, TONY.

Oct 2006.

It would be interesting to chart my before/after work productivity levels.
I have it on reliable authority* that BF is responsible for a 0.71% decline in state workforce productivity since 2010 and is responsible for Victoria slipping from 2nd to 5th of the states in economic forecasts.

* literary device (BF convention allows anyone to post total BS whenever they feel like it)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back