omen...????

Remove this Banner Ad

This weekend, the opening weekend of the season, I must take a 3 hour trip. I just got my directions for the trip and one of the roads I must take is Australia Avenue. According to these direction I will be traveling exactly 5.4 miles on Australia Avenue!
Definitely an omen.

Sent from my Princess Rotar yPhone using Tapatalk

This weekend, the opening weekend of the season, I must take a 3 hour trip. I just got my directions for the trip and one of the roads I must take is Australia Avenue. According to these direction I will be traveling exactly 5.4 miles on Australia Avenue!
Definitely an omen.

Sent from my Princess Rotar yPhone using Tapatalk
Nice one, Floridog.
You hereby qualify as a member of the BF WB Obsessives Club. Honorary President is Fossie 32, Secretary is grassman75 and according to its constitution it is limited to 54 members.

It is currently 5:54pm as I read this last post. The 35th post and I have 19min until I need to leave to make it to soccer training on time. 35th post and 19min =54
What has this world come to. I'm pouring 54 litres of petrol for the sake of it now aswell

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The two waters for 4 bucks was pretty good buying at a petrol station. But Fossie if you hadn't bought that torch for $5.95, your total would have been $90.54. The omen that got away......:)
That post was 19 from 54

To any outsiders who have stumbled into this thread and are now convinced that we've lost our minds, let me just offer this:

At least it's fans doing this, not the Head Coach *coughSandocough*

Also, we're playing good football. That's probably the best bloody omen you can get! :D

In the lead up to last season, the Adelaide coach attempted to paint a picture of upcoming success at a club function, by noting that:

1. The Baltimore Ravens, on whom the Crows' new logo is based, won the Super Bowl
2. The previous summer was Adelaide's hottest since 1997-98 (their last two flags came either side of that summer)

Of course, the actual season proved that those two points were pretty much all the Crows had going for them...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back