Omeo DFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Just wondering if anyone can shed some light on whether an old mate of mine is still playing for Buchan?

Dean Trewin is his name. He played there a couple of years ago. He was a Premiership player with Wy Yung in the nineties, I think.

I would love to get in contact with him, as it has been about 4 years since I last saw him.

Anybody??????

Just wondering if anyone can shed some light on whether an old mate of mine is still playing for Buchan?

Dean Trewin is his name. He played there a couple of years ago. He was a Premiership player with Wy Yung in the nineties, I think.

I would love to get in contact with him, as it has been about 4 years since I last saw him.

Anybody??????

Tranfered to Lucknow,

10/4/2007049800TREWIN, Dean Omeo District FL > Buchan2003 > PlayerLucknowApproved

That all I know

How is the merger between Omeo and Benambra working out?
They got some great exposure on the ABC the other night and have had big write up in the Herald-Sun.
Good on them.

How is the merger between Omeo and Benambra working out?
They got some great exposure on the ABC the other night and have had big write up in the Herald-Sun.
Good on them.
Pretty good on the field aparently haven't lost a game and look shoe-ins for the flag but still a bit of tension in the off field ranks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5 rounds into the ODFL season and I am happy to say that the Swan Reach footy club is dominating the league. Undefeated in the Seniors and U16's they are looking very strong.

The Buchan Cavemen are really struggling this year only having enough numbers to field a seniors side and Omeo Benambra ( now Alpine Rangers) have weakened since last year in both Seniors and Juniors losing a number of players to the East Gippsland league.

Swan Reach has been strengthened by the Lakes Entrance recruits of the Bulmer brothers (especially Tom at the moment who is carving them up on the half-back flank) and our new coach.

are they seriously called that?

if so, oarsome.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back