OMG! StKilda name change?

Remove this Banner Ad

First they steal Ross, then they steal Zac :)oops:), now they're stealing our colours!

Well, who can blame them really, I wouldn't be caught dead in purple :p
DAMN YOU FREAK!

455835.jpg

Does anybody else remember a brief time in the early 90's ( not long after we went to Waverly) that the Club had a push to call ourselves the SOUTHERN SAINTS.
Thankfully it went down like a lead balloon and never happend .

I remembered that clearly. First thing I thought of when I saw the heading of this thread. It really could have happened and thank god it didn't - look at the Western Bulldogs. I think that was an egregious error.

I remembered that clearly. First thing I thought of when I saw the heading of this thread. It really could have happened and thank god it didn't - look at the Western Bulldogs. I think that was an egregious error.
I was told that this is not a saints thing and that ISC wont be our jumper supplier next season

Perhaps they should look at a name change SOUTHERN SAINTS sounds fairly representative of what they are trying to acheive with their marketing. May also assist in selling the the Saints to new sponsors - as they have struggled in recent times.

It
Does anybody else remember a brief time in the early 90's ( not long after we went to Waverly) that the Club had a push to call ourselves the SOUTHERN SAINTS.
Thankfully it went down like a lead balloon and never happend .
Snake it was actually '88 when we were sponsored by Snowdeli. More importantly who remembers the verses to the revamped oh when the saints back then? "We're Saints, we're proud and we gotta lotta fight!"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back