On a roll

Remove this Banner Ad

Where do you get a lap dance and a rub and tug for $150?

My sister runs a service out of her house, cash only, I often smoke a bit of ice with some of the girls from there (I have a cousin who makes some good s**t), so they do me a good rate. I can introduce you if you want.

Is that the sister with Down Syndrome?

No, and it's Downs Syndrome. She is at home with Mum. She has a part time job now at the Cadbury factory in Ringwood. She picks out the misshaped chocolates off the conveyor belt. They pay her $40 a day and she gets to keep the ones she picks out.

No, and it's Downs Syndrome. She is at home with Mum. She has a part time job now at the Cadbury factory in Ringwood. She picks out the misshaped chocolates off the conveyor belt. They pay her $40 a day and she gets to keep the ones she picks out.

Haha *.

It's down, but either one is acceptable. People got it wrong so many times that downs became acceptable. :$

Haha ****.

It's down, but either one is acceptable. People got it wrong so many times that downs became acceptable. :$

Yeah I know it's called Down Syndrome, I meant it's Downs Syndrome in my sisters case because she got it twice.

No doubt Im in the negative over the years, but Ive had some ripper drunken days on the punt as well.

My favourite of late though is last Saturday.
I took my 6 and 8 year old boys to the dogs for the first time. First race after we arrived, we all picked a pup and I put 3 trifecta units on them.

it paid about a grand. It continued all night. :)

Started the evening with $160, woke up with about 6 grand and 2 boys who are now mad keen on the dogs :)

(and an angry missus! cant fukn win!)

from my last 25 afl line bets only 7 have won, thats like only 28% how is that even possible? so anyone want to know my bets so they can do the opposite of what I do?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back