Remove this Banner Ad

Pawel

Senior List
Mar 25, 2013
NSW
AFL Club
Geelong
Hi,

Would anybody know where could I get on field St Kilda football socks?

Thanks heaps

Do you mean exactly the same as players wear?

There are some St Kilda coloured footy socks usually available in Rebel but I'm not sure if they're official or anything.

Hope this helps. :)
Yeah, that is what I meant. The ones form rebel are not official.
Thank you anyway.

I have looked everywhere I could think of.
It is fine, thanks.

I managed to get some player issue Fremantle socks, but I had to email the club & ISC and they cost me $25 a pair.

If St Kilda uniforms are done by ISC you can hit up their website and try that avenue.

I managed to get some player issue Fremantle socks, but I had to email the club & ISC and they cost me $25 a pair.

If St Kilda uniforms are done by ISC you can hit up their website and try that avenue.
That is a good idea. I will try that. Cheers mate

Check EBay, they pop up from time to time, I have bought a few pairs and numerous pair of player issue shorts off of there. Sometimes they also sell them through the club store
Be wary though, I have wanted to get a pair of away socks to which are very very rare and someone once sold them on eBay and wanted $60 for them! Could have possibly been Brendon Goddard

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Check EBay, they pop up from time to time, I have bought a few pairs and numerous pair of player issue shorts off of there. Sometimes they also sell them through the club store
No luck on eBay or gumtree this time

No luck on eBay or gumtree this time
Had a thought the other day, you can create your own team wear on ISC's website which includes socks I think and I'm pretty sure you can also add logos to it, so you could ask them to put the afl logo on it, I would assume they would do it as it is money for them

Had a thought the other day, you can create your own team wear on ISC's website which includes socks I think and I'm pretty sure you can also add logos to it, so you could ask them to put the afl logo on it, I would assume they would do it as it is money for them
There is a minimum order quantity of between 20-30.

Thanks again, but they do not have socks there...

Here is one specific St Kilda Saints Football Sock:
5TpnHy

Highly durable and retains shape. I sometime prefer to wear fun colourful socks, just for the love of game. Here are a few of them:

RNiCBz
6SVxaA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back