Media On the Kooch with Kern

Remove this Banner Ad

By MannumPower

After what can only be described as a dismal season 17, the Alberton Swamprats were quick to release their S17 coach , Toots Hibbert, from his contract so that he could concentrate on being director of coaching. This left the club with the arduous task of find an adequate replacement. Along came Kern Hinkely , a man widely touted as an exceptional people person, tactically gifted and someone who could get the best out of his players who were clearly underperforming. In my recent hiatus from the SFA board I spent some time with the man who is now in charge of one the most exciting Swamprats teams ever and asked him a few questions that some of players wanted answers to.

From spookism :

"Kern, my 3rd wife keeps on pestering me for child support for our 2nd child - however I'm not 100% sure he is mine? What should I do?"

View attachment 69218

"Kern, losing ******* sucks balls - any thoughts on how to get over losses easier?"

kern5.jpg

From Noobz0r :
Why do you keep benching me Kern?

kern5.jpg

"Where did Schulzenfest hide my away shorts?"

kern5.jpg

From MoOP

"Kern, pass me a whiskey will ya?"

kern5.jpg

We now open the lines for the SFA public to ask the super kooch Kern Hinkely some questions

the harf wit pls, I am proofeshnul kooch, we are a well drilled team, I challenge yous to a game of beer pong next match
challenge-accepted.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why u no chooz Dermien Herdwik?
NOoPVs6z.jpeg

Do you mean handed around the playing group? What does your brother Poida think of this?
danoz plz, becum a swamprit and yous will geet the benefitz too

Kern Hinkely, The Filth Wizard wanted to be a Swamprat and MannumPower said no not ever. Kern, y yu do dis?

the filth wizard pls, minnumpiwer is not in kontroll of draftin. I know of his disslyke of yous, but I wud happily draft yous
Why u no chooz Dermien Herdwik?
NOoPVs6z.jpeg
fumblr pls, he is not a proofeshnul kooch

Kern Hinkely I was upset you may have been bagging my thread but was relieved to find kooch is coach not couch.
danoz pls, there is big diffrense between kooch and cowch

Kern Hinkely , Is it true that Dern Swernn and Luk Haege will be signed soon?
94b6feba38388acf202ff04f72ea8929.png
027f0e16c5bb32bb3d4a31fc58151c5a.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back