One Beer Down

Remove this Banner Ad

acuguy

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 31, 2000
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
So that is the end of the little creatures pale ale, fortunately I still have Rogers and Bright Ale available from Little Creatures Brewing. As a result I have decided to finish the whole slab this weekend, so that I am not tempted to be a tight arse and break my pledge to the bigfooty faithful by drinking the same beer after a loss.

So who is on board? And what will be your Lions vs Cats tipple? As the week goes on I expect the selection of beer on a Thursday evening will be as controversial as our team selections!

So that is the end of the little creatures pale ale, fortunately I still have Rogers and Bright Ale available from Little Creatures Brewing. As a result I have decided to finish the whole slab this weekend, so that I am not tempted to be a tight arse and break my pledge to the bigfooty faithful by drinking the same beer after a loss.

So who is on board? And what will be your Lions vs Cats tipple? As the week goes on I expect the selection of beer on a Thursday evening will be as controversial as our team selections!

I'm in. I'm quite happy to sacrifice Kosciuszko Pale Ales on the altar of our Hawthorn loss. Probably will have to save some of the Becks I've got lying around for the Geelong game - they're ok, but I'll live if they're verboten for the rest of the year.

Port supporters drink that horse piss west end!!! Are times that desperate yet??? Please say it isnt!!!

It was on sale at the local back before Christmas. Inoffensive lager - nothing special, nothing bad.

A slab of west end would need to be ordered on a Monday through the Dan Murphys website to hopefully get in by Friday. These are the sort of things a bloke will need to think about if they go down this path!

Carlton Draught or nothing at the games. Will have to only play along for away games.

Only going to make it to the Roos this year by the look of it, given there's no Sydney games, so no probs! :p

As the week goes on I expect the selection of beer on a Thursday evening will be as controversial as our team selections!

Preparing the microwave to burn my membership when acuguy announces some insipid, weak, bog ordinary brew this Thursday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cascade Bright Ale gone. Btw, I'm incorporating a few ciders - hope that's not against the rules. If it is, IDRGAF.

I'm sure I'm going to work in some at some point, so I'm not going to raise any objections. acu, though... he's definitely a by-the-rules man.

I'm a fan of platinum blonde for my cheap drop and I'm a big fan of the sail and anchor monkeys fist for my drink when I can handle beer that comes in a four pack. What's the go with that?

I reckon acu should smoke a couple of cones before the next game. Would love to read the subsequent thread...

"What am I doing with my life?"

"Oh my god I am going to actually die one day. My body is decaying every second."

"Hang on, if time isn't linear, then technically I am already dead, and forever alive. Whoa!"

"My mate just made a joke about me... what if he wasn't really joking? Oh my god... what if all my mates don't actually like me and are just hanging out with me out of pity?"

"OMG, you should dip your McNuggets into your thickshake... it tastes amazing!"

"Wow, Comfortably Numb is the best song ever made. If you disagree, have some balls and post!"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back