Analysis One of the mysteries of draft night ...

A lady at work is brayden's next door neighbour and was at Sier's house for the draft....she said Collingwood media turned up pretty quick but were not there when it happened and that the family had no idea who would take him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sounds more Possible that they had CTV People out on the Road waiting to see who we Draft. Bet they are happy we drafted from Vic Metro

Crocker: had no idea what club he was going to, his mum had packets of balloons of all different colours to cover any eventuality of what club he ended up at ...

... and yet they were being filmed watching the draft, he was wearing a Collingwood polo very soon after, and the video of his evening was loaded up on the CFC website very quickly. Surely it couldn't have been done by Collingwood media? Having lukem with a camera in one hand and a CFC polo top in the other mighta kinda given the game away?

Brenden Sier: much the same

Tom Philips: much the same

How did that work??? :confused:

Did the AFL hire every camera crew in Melbourne to go armed with 18 club polo tops to film every draft prospect watching the draft?

Or did freelance camera crews take the initiative to do it, and sell the footage to the destination club?

Or ...?

images

May 7, 2011
Wangaratta
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Celtics, Tottenham, Oakland Raiders
Crocker: had no idea what club he was going to, his mum had packets of balloons of all different colours to cover any eventuality of what club he ended up at ...

... and yet they were being filmed watching the draft, he was wearing a Collingwood polo very soon after, and the video of his evening was loaded up on the CFC website very quickly. Surely it couldn't have been done by Collingwood media? Having lukem with a camera in one hand and a CFC polo top in the other mighta kinda given the game away?

Brenden Sier: much the same

Tom Philips: much the same

How did that work??? :confused:

Did the AFL hire every camera crew in Melbourne to go armed with 18 club polo tops to film every draft prospect watching the draft?

Or did freelance camera crews take the initiative to do it, and sell the footage to the destination club?

Or ...?
The angle of filming is totally consistent with a grassy knoll... just sayin.

They should all be at draft night like the NBA, good photo op.

Not all go to the NBA Draft. They have 30 they Invite then Prospects can go themselves IF they want to

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Seriously is everyone on the forum 10 years old????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Next week, yes.
I'm getting black Forrest cake with white dusting.
Mum is preparing the party for all my school friends, in a Collingwood theme.
The club sent me a card with a cute 10 on a magpie.
I've stolen my older sisters codes to get onto big footy.

Can't wait till I turn 10.
It's all down hill from there.

Back