Half Term Tony. Is it a possibility?

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you a financial consultant?
If so can you explain how a working single parent. factory worker, cleaner, shop assistant, kitchen hand with two children at school and a mortgage can arrange their earnings to end up being a self-funded retiree?
Needs to stop buying all those luxuries.
Food, water, et al.

Christ, do I have to think of everything?
Did the single parent try selling his/her kids?
It's all about attitude!

Needs to stop buying all those luxuries.
Food, water, et al.

Christ, do I have to think of everything?
Did the single parent try selling his/her kids?
It's all about attitude!
I would love to live in a fantasy world, however the closest I get to it is reading about on here.

Are you a financial consultant?
If so can you explain how a working single parent. factory worker, cleaner, shop assistant, kitchen hand with two children at school and a mortgage can arrange their earnings to end up being a self-funded retiree?

Why waste what could be valuable time on this website when you could be exploring the web to find wealth adding websites that may give the one idea you need to get ahead.

How many times have you said, "I thought of that idea years ago but I never acted on it."

Why waste what could be valuable time on this website when you could be exploring the web to find wealth adding websites that may give the one idea you need to get ahead.

How many times have you said, "I thought of that idea years ago but I never acted on it."
Cop out? I am so over people who can not see past their own social circle. So blind.

If I gave $100 what would you do with it?
Don't think it would be enough for a retirement fund if I have to feed and clothe two kids at school, run a car, pay off my mortgage, put some away for medical expenses.
Again, get out of you nice safe comfort zone, look around you when you go to the supermarket, go to the local library, or just out for a cup of coffee.

Don't think it would be enough for a retirement fund if I have to feed and clothe two kids at school, run a car, pay off my mortgage, put some away for medical expenses.
Again, get out of you nice safe comfort zone, look around you when you go to the supermarket, go to the local library, or just out for a cup of coffee.

You proved my point. You don't know what to do with a $100 gift.

WRONG!

The correct answer is pokies!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Neither do you, from the sounds of this hilarity:

How many times have you said, "I thought of that idea years ago but I never acted on it
."
There's a few posters on here who hint at their amazing wealth creation abilities. Jokes on us if we've been arguing all this time with a bunch of blokes who are just here to try and entrap naive investors.

Care to articulate in a way that's comprehensible??
Are you saying it's all self funded retirees???

Noel Whittaker showed how even the lowest income family could put more than enough away for retirement. Most people can't see past their last Latte. They are either too dumb or don't want to.

I guess if you went to see a financial adviser, that would cost say, $100. Then you'd have nothing left to invest:p

The fact is that up until Keating instituted the Superannuation revolution, their was no universal super saving scheme about. Many low paid people were actually deliberately excluded from company super schemes. It was only for management.

The age pension was seen as the right of passage after 40 or so years at work, bringing up a family, paying off a house & paying taxes. Most people really could not afford to pay a chunk of their income into self funded schemes.

Having a rear vision view of what people 'should' have done, just ignores the reality of the times.

Personally, I don't care if Tony doesn't serve past this Term. As long as Labor or The Greens don't either.
7218823442_7fbc71f835.jpg

So you are saying you would like Clive as PM?

Sounds tough. Want my advice? Buy a lotto ticket. With the money you expect to win as security, take out a reverse mortgage, draw the lot out and go to town with it. Buy what ever pops into your head, give it to drongo's, tourists and dead people. You cant go wrong. This is how Gillard designed her MRRT...

Last edited:
Sounds tough. Want my advice? Buy a lotto ticket. With the money you expect to win as security, take out a reverse mortgage, draw the lot out and go to town with it. Buy what ever pops into your head, give it to drongo's, tourists and dead people. You cant go wrong. This is how Gillard designed her MRRT...

Hang on, that's what they did with the MRRT

Cant you actually discuss anything without making some ridiculous analogy. Its clearly silly.

Why not make sensible comment like 'let them eat cake'. Now doesn't that make good sense.:rolleyes:

You've gone full troppo. Crap poster nowadays.

Just as well I didn't ask for your advice.

The one term possibility is getting stronger as this PM is incapable of being truthful.
Yet another lie exposed by his bestie - Bronwyn Bishop. When asked whether he had asked her to reconsider her decision on the burqa ban (he said he had during a press conference), she replied in question time, "In a word, No". too funny. Hung out to dry.
Q. How do you know that Tony Abbot is being truthful?
A. His mouth is shut and his lips don't move.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back