Online Poker Content/HH thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

ul Matty, a nic run though

These structures are pretty insane

The SCOOP H SuperKO 2k that started at 4am with a 5k start stack is currently running at 400/800 (9 and a half hours in)

Had some great finishes lately.. 2nd on ANZ freeroll.. some good S&G today and finished top 20 in 1000+ tournament... so it built up confidence to go in the $16.5 tourny tonight. Bomb out 3AAA - Full house Kings.

I can see myself getting better though. Will keep persisting.

Anyone play those zoom tournaments? I hate it because you can't read the table and see how the hand progress. I can see some chances of winning big though, most people would 'quick fold' every hand unless they have AK AQ etc.. big chances of winning pots with Jacks or pocket pairs and similar.

Last edited:
Had some great finishes lately.. 2nd on ANZ freeroll.. some good S&G today and finished top 20 in 1000+ tournament... so it built up confidence to go in the $16.5 tourny tonight. Bomb out 3AAA - Full house Kings.

I can see myself getting better though. Will keep persisting.

Anyone play those zoom tournaments? I hate it because you can read the table and see how the hand progress. I can see some chances of winning big though, most people would 'quick fold' every hand unless they have AK AQ etc.. big chances of winning pots with Jacks or pocket pairs and similar.

Zoom pretty much goes against how I think poker should be played. Think if you can autobot shoving/calling ranges short stacked can do well though.

just recently got back to playing some Stars micro 6 max cash, not the best volume so far. Pleased with the way I played this hand:

PokerStars Hand #115841191967: Hold'em No Limit ($0.10/$0.25 USD) - 2014/05/07 22:51:56 AEST [2014/05/07 8:51:56 ET]
Table 'Starshine III' 6-max Seat #3 is the button
Seat 1: KaBz777 ($26.03 in chips)
Seat 2: Astro39 ($26.81 in chips)
Seat 3: Tamilen ($24.80 in chips)
Seat 4: Naraszimha ($25.02 in chips)
Seat 6: TPDen ($25.70 in chips)
Naraszimha: posts small blind $0.10
TPDen: posts big blind $0.25
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Astro39 [Ad Qh]
KaBz777: folds
Astro39: raises $0.50 to $0.75
Tamilen: folds
Naraszimha: raises $1.85 to $2.60
TPDen: folds
Astro39: calls $1.85
*** FLOP *** [Kh Td 8h]
Naraszimha: bets $2.80
Astro39: calls $2.80
*** TURN *** [Kh Td 8h] [6d]
Naraszimha: bets $5.70
Astro39: calls $5.70
*** RIVER *** [Kh Td 8h 6d] [Th]
Naraszimha: checks
Astro39: bets $15.71 and is all-in
Naraszimha: folds
Uncalled bet ($15.71) returned to Astro39
Astro39 collected $21.44 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $22.45 | Rake $1.01
Board [Kh Td 8h 6d Th]
Seat 1: KaBz777 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 2: Astro39 collected ($21.44)
Seat 3: Tamilen (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 4: Naraszimha (small blind) folded on the River
Seat 6: TPDen (big blind) folded before Flop

pretty sure im having the biggest 2-7nl downswing theres ever been

playing all the sats for the scoop tonight and catching bricks/losing every draw, havent won a seat yet

pretty sure im having the biggest 2-7nl downswing theres ever been

playing all the sats for the scoop tonight and catching bricks/losing every draw, havent won a seat yet

gl mate, will be hitting the SCoOP satties over the weekend, have not been running well in the satties myself either of late, but just have to hammer them sometimes until luck turns.

gl mate, will be hitting the SCoOP satties over the weekend, have not been running well in the satties myself either of late, but just have to hammer them sometimes until luck turns.

have spent 2x buyins trying to win a seat to the 215$ tonight lol

satties are fun though

Do you guys think we should split this thread rather than just dump everything in one spot?

If so, how so? Separate threads for cash and tournaments? One thread for big series or a single thread for each? Separate threads for different games such as Online PLO, Online NLH?

Any other ideas? My thought is that a single thread may not be the best option, it's just the way it has always been. We have separate threads for the WSOP and Aussie Millions. We have separate threads for Crown Melbourne and Crown Perth. What do you say?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I saw weeeeeeeee cause I finally won a seat to the 215 2-7NLH on the last satty, still down on them but happy to get one

I dont think seperating types of poker is good because theres prob just not enough content and mix games would get ignored etc

I think the best split would be a BBV thread and a HH content/strat discussion thread and an online series thread covering all online series (scoop, wcoop, ftops etc)

Series thread might not be needed, but it would be pretty clean

whelp busted the $215 and $27 2-7nl

No idea what really happened, felt like I ran bad, final bustout hand I shove 13bb from SB get called by BB QJxxx I have KQ7xx I draw two and get another King and he pats I lose

There was a lot of that, had a guy draw 2 then c/call me with K high when I drew one and got an Ace and decide to bluff, but hand plays out a similiar way I catch a 9 low and he chk folds after patting, so really no idea whats going on out there, no doubt I made a bunch of preflop mistakes though

Couldnt produce a winning hand, couldnt draw well, wasnt much fun

Check out these 2 hands dealt at the same time on 2 different tourneys!!!!!

Anyone seen this before?

2z7pzer.png

AMAZING!

easily the worst thing about poker is getting dealt AK in the SB and you know you're gonna lose a lot of chips before utg has even folded

putting in a night session for the 109r big ante, had a stack in both L and M, just got AA all in on turn v QQ+flush draw J high board river Q for about 125bb

nh

PokerStars Hand #115945780216: Tournament #894306848, $10+$1 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level X (150/300) - 2014/05/10 4:05:21 AEST [2014/05/09 14:05:21 ET]
Table '894306848 292' 9-max Seat #1 is the button
Seat 1: Naza114 (16037 in chips)
Seat 2: Alex_YMG25 (21148 in chips)
Seat 3: FullOfBears (4444 in chips)
Seat 4: LoosControl (7275 in chips)
Seat 5: fantas1sta (6774 in chips)
Seat 6: kaktus1965 (9635 in chips)
Seat 7: Dangerrr1 (14960 in chips)
Seat 8: BaluCokker (9940 in chips)
Seat 9: d.fehlmann (28448 in chips)
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to FullOfBears 5:diamonds: 5:spades:
LoosControl: folds
fantas1sta: raises 300 to 600
kaktus1965: folds
Dangerrr1: folds
BaluCokker: folds
d.fehlmann has timed out
d.fehlmann: folds
d.fehlmann is sitting out
Naza114: calls 600
Alex_YMG25: calls 450
FullOfBears: calls 300

*** FLOP *** 6:hearts: 2:spades: 2:diamonds:
d.fehlmann has returned
Alex_YMG25: checks
FullOfBears: bets 3784 and is all-in
fantas1sta: folds
Naza114: folds
Alex_YMG25: calls 3784
*** TURN *** A:clubs:
*** RIVER *** 7:spades:
*** SHOW DOWN ***
Alex_YMG25: shows 5:hearts: A:hearts: (two pair, Aces and Deuces)
FullOfBears: shows 5:diamonds: 5:spades: (two pair, Fives and Deuces)
Alex_YMG25 collected 10508 from pot
FullOfBears finished the tournament in 3529th place
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 10508 | Rake 0
Board [6h 2s 2d Ac 7s]

Does anyone know a good online coach who isn't super expensive would love to review my scoop run even if it's with one of you guys.

No idea tbh, Ash may know a few of the regs who do some coaching though

on bubble in the 109r scoop, was c/l for a while and top ten for most of it but have stalled since moving to a real tough table

34/207

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back