Online Reaction Time Test

Remove this Banner Ad

Hardly a credible test. Needs to be more holistic and stringent - just clicking a mouse button alone introduces heaps of variables that change from person to person (type of mouse used etc)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that sucks. I did it again, finished with average 73 ms over five clicks and it wouldn't save, and I quote....
In other words, even the site think you're cheating if you get times that fast.

In other words, even the site think you're cheating if you get times that fast.
To be honest, first time I read op I played it to see how it works. Noticed it goes from red to green after the third flash of those dots. If you don't go too soon, it will be JUST after the third flash every time. But if you go too soon on purpose every time, it goes to green longer after the third flash, almost to the fourth flash.

This is how I DID get those figures of 66ms and 73ms. I GAMED it, but didn't lie about the average score

To be honest, first time I read op I played it to see how it works. Noticed it goes from red to green after the third flash of those dots. If you don't go too soon, it will be JUST after the third flash every time. But if you go too soon on purpose every time, it goes to green longer after the third flash, almost to the fourth flash.

This is how I DID get those figures of 66ms and 73ms. I GAMED it, but didn't lie about the average score
I did that too, great minds think alike

Remove this Banner Ad

Back