Analysis Open Training Discussion 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

So at the moment it sounds like Salem, Hogan, Gartlett are playing well, Jones is getting a lot of ball according to ben Gutherie, i suppose Burgo can't be bothered stating the obvious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Salem will be a jet if he can start getting his hands on the footy in the real stuff. Nice to hear he was in the mix for B.O.G.

Salem will be a jet if he can start getting his hands on the footy in the real stuff. Nice to hear he was in the mix for B.O.G.

He makes good decisions with skills to match.

I'm hoping he'll be a full time midfielder but his tank isn't good enough.

He still can be damaging off half back and we should try to funnel as much ball through Salem.

I have no doubt he will cut teams apart early 2015 and he will have to deal with a tight tag soon.

if you get the Jiffy who was hungry for his spot when he first arrived at the blues your in for a treat ! hope he's getting over whatever problems outside of the club he had with us as it would be a shame if he just let it all go to waste. Hopefully he gets his personal life on track, can enjoy his football & in turn give the football community the joy of seeing him in full flight & kicking goals. Seriously, when he's in full stride he's flying & its a joy to watch.

best of luck Jeff, we still love ya at the Blues.

Happy with the news that Salem is being groomed for a rebounding defender. We sorely lacked polish at that part of the ground last year.

I remember Shannon Byrnes kicking 5 in an intra-club match a few years ago, so not reading too much into Garlett's performance.

Does it surprise anyone that Hogan was playing deep and Dawes was working up the ground? I thought it was going to be the opposite.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back