Remove this Banner Ad

mysainters

Cancelled
St Kilda Saints - Tom Ledger Sponsor 2013
May 22, 2009
Melb
AFL Club
St Kilda
Open training at TBBO, bring your blankey...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 5

Great initiative by the club, as far as I know we haven't had an open training session down there in the last couple of years (would love to be corrected on that) and certainly not on a Friday afternoon. Just goes to show the club is serious about building the membership base.

I will be there. Kind of wish it was at Moorabbin as parking around Trevor Barker oval is a pain unless you wanna park down a side street across beach road.

I will be there. Kind of wish it was at Moorabbin as parking around Trevor Barker oval is a pain unless you wanna park down a side street across beach road.

Take the little road down towards Sandy Yacht Club and there is heaps of parking there

There's a picture on the club's Facebook of a kid in a Richmond jumper doing drills with the Saints this afternoon. How many times do you reckon he's asked his parents for a new jumper since that photo was taken?

Got there at about 4.35 and it was over within a minute or so of me getting there and then most of the playing group were off the oval (having finished signing autographs) within about 5 minutes and most had then driven off by the scheduled end of the session, which was 5pm. Suffice to say, I don't have much to report! Very small crowd there.

Got there at about 4.35 and it was over within a minute or so of me getting there and then most of the playing group were off the oval (having finished signing autographs) within about 5 minutes and most had then driven off by the scheduled end of the session, which was 5pm. Suffice to say, I don't have much to report! Very small crowd there.
Yeah was a very short training session because of them playing tommorrow. They all went down to the beach after that for recovery, saw some of them come back a bit later in towels.

Stilll got a few signatures which was nice!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously this is beyond stupid with the amount of injuries we have. We had half of this around 06 and it led to a massive review and appointment of a new fitness bloke

Sorry but this has reached a level that isn't just bad luck. Something's horribly wrong

So in summary

Everyone in the recovery group
It's pretty massive, yeah.

No Roo so far, which is probably to be expected, and I haven't managed to spot the Forgotten Man McKenzie yet, but I've been close enough to my man Hughy that he probably already has an order in place.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back