Strategy Operation: Get Jack Steven

Remove this Banner Ad

Saints fans apparently horrible at putting together individual player highlight videos....so this is all I could find.

I disagree Mr Magic that we have any player similar to Steven. Who else even comes close to his pace and pack breaking speed other than Lids? Notice how he burns Cotch for a goal in the highlights? Blokes quick.

theflea I'd replace Conca with Steven every day of the week. I'm not saying i'm ready to delist Conca but Steven's output far far exceeds Concas atm.

Watch from 45 seconds for game highlights.

If he was the only player swap then yes, but I would swap other for him in the best 22 right now ie Grigg, Newman, Foley etc.

would love to see him at the the tigers but have heard he will named the next St Kilda captain after rooey finally gives it up.

If he was the only player swap then yes, but I would swap other for him in the best 22 right now ie Grigg, Newman, Foley etc.

That would be hilarious if we could trade those blokes out but highly unlikely given their age. The Saints did do a trade taking Savage, a fringe player at the Hawks at best for their gun ruckman so anything's possible.

That would be hilarious if we could trade those blokes out but highly unlikely given their age. The Saints did do a trade taking Savage, a fringe player at the Hawks at best for their gun ruckman so anything's possible.
I actually didn't mean a trade, just replacing a player v player(Steven/Conca) or player v 3 player(Steven/Newman/Foley/Grigg) in and out of the best 22. This is the reason I said no to Conca.

The player that we should be targeting is Botempelli.
He is out of contract at the end of 2015 and was a massive tigers supporter.
With Boyd coming in on huge $$ after not proving a thing Bontempelli will want a big pay rise from the doggies.
He can stay at the dogs and be their number 1 midfielder with all the expectation on him week in week out.
Or he can come to the Tigers and be 3-4 in line and learn from the players he looked up to as a kid.

With Boyd coming in on huge $$ after not proving a thing Bontempelli will want a big pay rise from the doggies.
He can stay at the dogs and be their number 1 midfielder with all the expectation on him week in week out.
Or he can come to the Tigers and be 3-4 in line and learn from the players he looked up to as a kid.
How mûch would that piss off the Footscrazy tossers on here :D

And who would you suggest we trade to the Doggies to get him to tigerland, Cant see anyway to get the dogs to agree to a trade and we are not going to finish bottom 2 to put PSD pressure

And who would you suggest we trade to the Doggies to get him to tigerland, Cant see anyway to get the dogs to agree to a trade and we are not going to finish bottom 2 to put PSD pressure
Any of the bottom 6 from our Premiership side should do it along with Pick 18.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love this!!

But isn't this so typical. A clearly disproportionate amount of the gun footy players seemed to barrack for Tigerland!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back