List Mgmt. Operation "Get Scharenberg"

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok guys, hypothetically; Scharenberg and pick 7- Dangerfield?
I know PD may stay, or he may nominate Geelong only, but if he were open to moving to Collingwood, would this be a satisfactory trade?
I would be over the moon with this result. It would be making the best of a bad situation Gunston/Phil Davis style.

Ok guys, hypothetically; Scharenberg and pick 7- Dangerfield?
I know PD may stay, or he may nominate Geelong only, but if he were open to moving to Collingwood, would this be a satisfactory trade?
I reckon that's pretty fair - but it depends on what the club thinks we can get with pick 7.

I would be over the moon with this result. It would be making the best of a bad situation Gunston/Phil Davis style.
I put this trade idea forward on our board and a couple of posters actually thought we would be overpaying in that scenario. I think it's about right; definitely not overs for a player of Dangers ilk, definitely a good salvage operation for you guys IMO

I put this trade idea forward on our board and a couple of posters actually thought we would be overpaying in that scenario. I think it's about right; definitely not overs for a player of Dangers ilk, definitely a good salvage operation for you guys IMO

Everyone overrates their own. I think a fair trade is usually one where everyone feels a little hard done by.

I didn't. I said "I really don't think". That's called an opinion. You then told me that there was no basis for my statement, despite you having zero evidence to counter my statement. So apparently there's no basis for any opinion that differs to yours.
Idiot :rolleyes: ......

It looks like Eddie and Buckley coming out and saying that Scharenberg has told them he wants to stay is an attempt to put pressure on him to re-sign. Put it out there that he has said something and then he doesnt want to look like he is a liar so he signs for them.

It looks like Eddie and Buckley coming out and saying that Scharenberg has told them he wants to stay is an attempt to put pressure on him to re-sign. Put it out there that he has said something and then he doesnt want to look like he is a liar so he signs for them.
Where is this coming from?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry ....didn't realise you were a young girl

Intelligent response mate............. I suppose when something happens that you enjoy, you just grunt and squash a beer can on your head....... Cos you're a man........... A big, EDIT *cough, man.

Last edited:

Cool story bro.

Everyone overrates their own. I think a fair trade is usually one where everyone feels a little hard done by.

Do you think Geelong are overrating Dangerfield?
I do... I've got news for them.. With or without him they wont play finals for at least 2 years..
I think the whole this is so disrespectful to Selwood, Enright, S.J and Bartel who are all much more decorated

Remove this Banner Ad

Back