List Mgmt. Operation "Get Scharenberg"

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you think Geelong are overrating Dangerfield?
I do... I've got news for them.. With or without him they wont play finals for at least 2 years..
I think the whole this is so disrespectful to Selwood, Enright, S.J and Bartel who are all much more decorated
They definitely seem to think he's the messiah. For me it was always that ridiculously good back line that defined Geelong's success and that's what they're losing. Danger won't change that.

They definitely seem to think he's the messiah. For me it was always that ridiculously good back line that defined Geelong's success and that's what they're losing. Danger won't change that.

How many years have we played finals with the messiah?
Not saying I don't want to keep him and I am not saying he isn't our best player but if they think he will turn them into flag contenders they are seriously deluded

How many years have we played finals with the messiah?
Not saying I don't want to keep him and I am not saying he isn't our best player but if they think he will turn them into flag contenders they are seriously deluded
Only need to look at Ablett at GC as another prime example.
1 elite player doesn't guarantee success.

Do you think Geelong are overrating Dangerfield?
I do... I've got news for them.. With or without him they wont play finals for at least 2 years..
I think the whole this is so disrespectful to Selwood, Enright, S.J and Bartel who are all much more decorated

There is a very Carlton to Judd feel to this chase.

Only need to look at Ablett at GC as another prime example.
1 elite player doesn't guarantee success.

With all due respect to Danger, you cant compare the two. Ablett at the Cats won flags, Brownlows, B&F's.. Elite disposal... Continued team success

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bad news for Matt with a 2nd ACL but as a Crows supporter, glad we didn't get him now!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back