Opposition supporter travelling to Adelaide for the first time

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi guys and girls,

I hope it's okay to be posting here - if not, feel free to move this thread to a more appropriate area.

Anyway, I'm looking to fly down to Adelaide for both my first game at Adelaide Oval, but also for my first time in your great city. I'll be travelling with my girlfriend who is also a SUNS supporter, and we'll be going to the Saturday matchup in the afternoon.

I'm sure I won't have any issues with getting to/from the airport, etc, but I was wondering if Adelaide had any good footy pubs, and if there's any 'must do' things over the weekend :) Or even if there are 'better' seats at AO that other! We'll likely be flying in Thursday night, and will have Friday and Saturday there before returning to Brisbane on the Sunday.

Any tips or suggestions for our time in Adelaide would be fantastic and greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
There's a nice place you can go for a drink and a feed just a couple of Ks down Port Road and to your right. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will definitely check this out! Cheers!

If you're into Chinese food, Gouger st (the markets are off Gouger) is great. And by Chinese food, I mean real Chinese food, and not the westernised slop that is so popular in Australia. There are also a few Vietnamese, Korean, and Thai options mixed in too. Happy to provide a few suggestions if you'd like.

If you're into Chinese food, Gouger st (the markets are off Gouger) is great. And by Chinese food, I mean real Chinese food, and not the westernised slop that is so popular in Australia. There are also a few Vietnamese, Korean, and Thai options mixed in too. Happy to provide a few suggestions if you'd like.
As much as I love westernised slop, I'm always down for the authentic stuff!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back