Prediction Optimistic Thread (Delusion)

Mar 22, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Carolina Panther's
Yes! Positivity. With Geelong losing against The Dees, and Richmond/Collingwood having very losable games next week I think we're very much in contention for finals if we get our act together after the bye. Heck even the Bulldogs and Crows could be in for a shock next week which would work with us atm. The way this seasons gone so far anything can happen

Croweater

Club Legend
Apr 1, 2013
Somewhere
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt FC, Arsenal FC,
Positivity, huh? Well, this is what we can produce (particularly in the first quarter of this game):

I suppose the only direction is up. We've yet to put a proper four quarter performance together this year, so that's a possibility of occurring.

I know. I'm too optimistic.

Mar 10, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Celtic, Tanunda
Thanks - I needed that.:)
Smoking, drinking, masturbation, drugs, wanton violence - none seem able to cure me of depression so far.
images

John the Butcher

Does not support the Ken Hinkley Football Club
May 27, 2014
Port Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Magpies
We will get 51k #yepconfirmed crowds to all remaining home games, we will win all remaining games to challenge for the grand final, highly biased umpiring towards us by Panell and Nicholls will actually win us the gf

Last edited:
We might be doing a Geelong 2006 or Hawthorn 2008.

Port 2000?

Made finals 1999 unexpectedly, sucked in the first half of the season and then BANG massive run on leading to the 2001 season.

Port 2000?

Made finals 1999 unexpectedly, sucked in the first half of the season and then BANG massive run on leading to the 2001 season.
2000 was new team blues and go backwards season. Happened to West Coast in 3rd season, Bears 4th, crows 4th Freo 4th, Port 4th, Gold Coast in 5th. GWS will cop it next year or one after.

If we can make the finals....

I still believe we are capable of winning it from 8th...

....i got high hopes.....

Reset and reload after the bye

EF v Adelaide
SF v West Coast
PF v Fremantle
GF v Hawthorn

If it was going to be done, that's how it would happen.

The form of Impey and Colquhoun on the weekend was a huge plus for me. Both had some great touches in close and really took that next step up towards becoming A graders. Several times I mistook Impey for Wingard, due to the class of his disposal in the packs.

Back