FTA-TV Orange is the New Black

Remove this Banner Ad

Went through S1 in the last couple of weeks. Reminded me how brilliant that season was. Easily best or second best show next to BB last year.

Plan on binging it tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

Up to end of episode 5 spoilers

I love how the whole dynamic of the prison has changed with Vee. Can't wait to see where this heads.

I'm still invested in Piper's story even though that seems to be a minority view. Great first episode back. Was as unsure about what was happening as she was. Still a naive idiot, but one that can get be pretty endearing sometimes. Loved how everyone called her out when she was ready to sell Brooke out for the blanket.

My only criticism so far is that flashbacks seem a bit too forced, too 'Lost'. Strangely I didn't really feel that way for them during S1. I don't think you necessarily have to have three or four flashbacks each episode to tell a story. But it's only a minor thing.

It's just a ******* great show.

Warsaw

It's brook without the e, keep up. She got good **** :D

The flashbacks are still pretty good I find. Not overtaking the episode just telling a story.

Piper is still the main character there's just lots of side stories to follow now. They seem to want to show the prison staff a bit more.

Just finished S2 ep 4, really enjoying it so far!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Warsaw

It's brook without the e, keep up. She got good **** :D

The flashbacks are still pretty good I find. Not overtaking the episode just telling a story.

Piper is still the main character there's just lots of side stories to follow now. They seem to want to show the prison staff a bit more.

Yep totally agree.

Been a struggle to not sit down & watch the lot in a couple of sessions, so have been limiting myself to one episode every other day, am about 1/2 way through & not reading this thread to avoid any potential spoils so have no idea of opinions here of season 2 so far, but god damn I am loving it, great show:thumbsu:

Finally finished it last night, thought it was another excellent season. Backstory was good, as was character development. Looking forward to another in about a year!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back