Mod. Notice Orazio2Joe steps down as a Dons mod

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for your service.

Now it is finally time for the Spartan era to begin....

The saga claims another.
Doubt that. In fact, I've rarely set foot inside the ASAGA thread. I must say, since I became mod, that thread has been the least worrying thread. There were few internal arguments and the few times that non Essendon posters strayed in, the natives were very good at using the report post button. You've made it easy for mods.

Doubt that. In fact, I've rarely set foot inside the ASAGA thread. I must say, since I became mod, that thread has been the least worrying thread. There were few internal arguments and the few times that non Essendon posters strayed in, the natives were very good at using the report post button. You've made it easy for mods.
Post reported, mods, card this flog!!!

Mod this guy
<-------

Shhhhh! Don't tell Jade

Charles-vii-courronement-_Panth%C3%A9on_III.jpg

Soooo.....I haven't got my promotion yet....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate you both

I hate you both
Hate on Australia Post for losing it.

Because the mail never stops. It just keeps coming and coming and coming. There's never a letup, it's relentless. Every day it piles up more and more, and you gotta get it out, but the more you get out, the more keeps coming in!

Mean bastards :(

So what kind of benefits do ex-mods get? Is it like being an ex-politician with the big payouts and free travel etc. ;)
Will let you know as soon as I know. I'm still modding the cycling board so I still have my current mod perks.

Will let you know as soon as I know. I'm still modding the cycling board so I still have my current mod perks.

Oh my god why the **** is there a cycling board.... AND WHY DOES IT NEED MODDING?!?!

Oh my god why the **** is there a cycling board.... AND WHY DOES IT NEED MODDING?!?!
"Every person who has ever cycled is a druggie!"*

*in the case of the 1999 Tour de France, it's pretty much right.

"Every person who has ever cycled is a druggie!"*

*in the case of the 1999 Tour de France, it's pretty much right.

In Paris to see Cadel Evans win the Tour.

Take two 'how awesome is that' and run at me in the morning.

Attachments

• TDF.jpg
    TDF.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 0

Remove this Banner Ad

Back