Orlando Magic Supporter Clan - Dunk contest winners not welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

so assuming everyone nominates who do you draft?

vucevic a keeper so do you pass on embiid? would exum fit in alongside olapido? wiggins or parker for the sf spot and run tobias off the bench? randle or smart?
If we get the top pick I reckon we go with either Wiggins or Embiid. If we are in the 3-5 range we'll take one of Smart/Exum.

O'Quinn becoming a blocking beast of late. Great to see Vu back and straight back into the double double numbers.

Sent from my LG-E400f using Tapatalk 2

Think we are sitting in a pretty good position at the moment. Last place rarely gets the number one pick. Reckon second last could do the trick. And picking up a star in this draft to join Vucevic and Oladipo should make us a strong team for plenty of years to come.

Think we are sitting in a pretty good position at the moment. Last place rarely gets the number one pick. Reckon second last could do the trick. And picking up a star in this draft to join Vucevic and Oladipo should make us a strong team for plenty of years to come.
I agree. It's a good year to be this low.

in order who do magic supporters want if you have your choice?

embiid wiggins exum parker smart ?

Id take exum, embiid, wiggins, parker, smart.

I really believe exum is the crown in this draft, and that whatever draft pick we have, we need to take him.

Embiid could play center and vucevic could play PF, so picking him doesn't mean vuc is wasted.

I rated parker as the best in this draft class, but i think hes currently falling off the cliff a little.

I would be happy with Exum. It would be nice to have an Aussie playimg for the Magic. The most promising talent to come out of this country since Bogut.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After a decent start to the year it's been a tough slog being a Magic fan so it's nice to have something to get excited about. Missed the Thunder game on the weekend unfortunately but happened to have the day off today to catch another great win.

To be honest if it wasn't for the Thunder comeback I probably would have gone and done my shopping when we went 15ish down in the 3rd quarter but stuck around in case we came back.

Now the Pacers. We've beaten the two top teams this week therefore we are currently the best team in the NBA :cool:

Logical theory :D

After a decent start to the year it's been a tough slog being a Magic fan so it's nice to have something to get excited about. Missed the Thunder game on the weekend unfortunately but happened to have the day off today to catch another great win.

To be honest if it wasn't for the Thunder comeback I probably would have gone and done my shopping when we went 15ish down in the 3rd quarter but stuck around in case we came back.
Top stuff.

It's really impressive seeing how quickly we're improving. Everything around the whole club on and off court seems to be working from what I can see.

Back down to earth. Some average calls late, but I'm happy with the competitive loss.

Sent from my LT29i using Tapatalk

Great read. I love Jameer but previously would have said for the right price he can go but after reading that i don't want him gone even for the right price. I think we can afford to have him stay as long as his body allows it. He's a great leader and role model to the young guys and he would be valuable to the team as a role player once we start breeding a new point and start pushing for playoffs.

Finally...he is gone
477873787.gif

baby.gif

enhanced-buzz-28567-1359130292-4.jpg

2013-11-2718_38_41-2.gif

Last edited:
I'll miss him too, he's a great team guy and he has an entertaining character.

Out him Jameer and Afflalo he is the one i would of moved first but i didn't expect it to happen this way.

Last edited:
The interesting story of our newest recruit:

Was on the 76ers roster for a short period this season (ten day contract i think). Heard of him for the first time because of NBA 2k14.

Rebound and block machine. Leads the D-League in rebounds by over three.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back