Orlando Magic Supporter Clan - Dunk contest winners not welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

About time!!

I'll lose it if Skiles is hired, I'd love to see Jackson given the reigns, he was a clearly loved guy from all at GSW and obviously had some success plus he is a lot younger than Karl.

Pretty sure Casey is out of contract at seasons end, he'd be my number 1 but that's just a pipe dream.

We can only hope to keep losing and have the best chance to get Okafor as we can. A few other good guys in the draft that would help us a lot, really keen on Stanley Johnson who'd completely fix all our defensive issues as he can defend the post as well as 2s and 3s. He'll go top 3 and if we miss out on the number 1 he should be our first choice.

Yes, the Bulls have a real good shot now. And the best chance that they'll ever have to win a title here would be with Thibodeau – as terrific of a coach as Iowa State's Fred Hoiberg, management's choice to ultimately be the replacement. The Orlando Magic are waiting to watch what happens at season's end, league sources said, waiting to see how the team and coach dissolve the remaining two years on his contract and separate.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/tom-thibodeau-makes-his-last-stand-with-the-bulls-072125079.html

Yes, please.

Yes, the Bulls have a real good shot now. And the best chance that they'll ever have to win a title here would be with Thibodeau – as terrific of a coach as Iowa State's Fred Hoiberg, management's choice to ultimately be the replacement. The Orlando Magic are waiting to watch what happens at season's end, league sources said, waiting to see how the team and coach dissolve the remaining two years on his contract and separate.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/tom-thibodeau-makes-his-last-stand-with-the-bulls-072125079.html

Yes, please.
Would love Thibs.

Pick 5, At this stage Winslow and Porzingis look likely to be or pick, I would take Porzingis, 7'1 power forward that can shoot and play defence, I think thats exactly what we need. Winslow is similar to our other high picks lately, Oladipo, Gordon and Payton, can't shoot, too many of these types. Porzingis can hit a 3 and spread the floor allowing those players I just mentioned to get to the rim, and on defence would really help out Vuc.

Pick 5, At this stage Winslow and Porzingis look likely to be or pick, I would take Porzingis, 7'1 power forward that can shoot and play defence, I think thats exactly what we need. Winslow is similar to our other high picks lately, Oladipo, Gordon and Payton, can't shoot, too many of these types. Porzingis can hit a 3 and spread the floor allowing those players I just mentioned to get to the rim, and on defence would really help out Vuc.
Not sure whether Porz will be a 'good' defender. Might be passable but cant see him becoming good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How are we all feeling about Mario?

mario_hezonja_orlando_magic_nba_draft.jpg

Sounds like Hezonja and Gordon are having strong summer league campaigns so far.

Was looking at Orlando's salary table earlier today and that Frye contract looks terrible right now. Last thing we need right now is a veteran forward who is a liability on defense.. and for 3 more years :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back