Oscar Pistorius (Paralympic Gold Medalist) Has Supposedly Accidentally Shot and Killed Girlfriend

Remove this Banner Ad

Suzi Olsens bit of magic, commenting on ABC Grandstand.

"Ffs he's a paraolympian of course he's going to make mistakes like this. He's disabled..."

She's just so dumb.

Suzi Olsens bit of magic, commenting on ABC Grandstand.

"Ffs he's a paraolympian of course he's going to make mistakes like this. He's disabled..."

She's just so dumb.

This place is poorer for her being permabanned.

Oh dear - let's get them over with.

'Initial reports sugggested the suspect was a white male between 3'6" and 5'10" tall'.

'The Police Prosecutors are determined that they wont let Pistorius walk'.

'It's a shame he didn't marry his girlfriend - they could have looked forward to the 'pitter-patter-CLANK' of tiny feet'.

I'll be here all week - material won't get any better.

I'll reserve my opinions until all facts are revealed.

P.S. It's also a shame that a story like this is released to the worldwide media when so many of the brutal crimes/political corruption that happen in South Africa are suppressed or censored on a daily basis. I suppose Oscar is high profile enough.

The Gomer Pyle moment.

gomer-pyle-surprise.jpg

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/feb/20/oscar-pistorius-case-police-blunders

The prosecution case against the Olympic and Paralympic star Oscar Pistorius has been dealt serious blows after South African police admitted a series of blunders in their murder investigation – and the chief investigator turned out to be on attempted murder charges himself.
Hilton Botha, the detective leading the investigation, had crumbled under defence cross-examination on Wednesday after he wrongly claimed to have found boxes of "testosterone" in Pistorius's bedroom and admitted that police had no evidence contradicting the athlete's version of events.
On Thursday further pressure was piled on South African police as they admitted Botha is himself charged with attempted murder.

AND

Roux piled on the pressure on Botha after he told the court that one of his witnesses heard a fight – "two people talking loudly at each other" – between 2am and 3am on 14 February.
Questioned by Roux, he conceded the witness had not identified the voices as belonging to Pistorius and Steenkamp – and lived 600 metres away in a gated community. There was a collective murmur from Pistorius's family. Botha later changed his estimate to 300 metres when questioned by the prosecution.
Botha acknowledged that Pistorius's legal team had also found a spent bullet cartridge in the toilet bowl in the bathroom that his officers had not. SLOPPY :rolleyes: He also confronted Botha, saying: "You were in the house walking with unprotected shoes. That should not happen." Botha conceded that it should not.o_O

So there is some corruption in dem thar hills. ;)

Attachments

• gomer-pyle-surprise.jpg
    gomer-pyle-surprise.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 53
Oh dear - let's get them over with.

'Initial reports sugggested the suspect was a white male between 3'6" and 5'10" tall'.

'The Police Prosecutors are determined that they wont let Pistorius walk'.

'It's a shame he didn't marry his girlfriend - they could have looked forward to the 'pitter-patter-CLANK' of tiny feet'.

I'll be here all week - material won't get any better.

Oscar only wanted a new bathroom door, but Reeva was dead against it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Culpable Homicide - It remains his last hurdle and I think that because they have already established that he did in fact kill her and that people would want someone to be held responsible for her death, he will be found guilty of it. However, they have a large scope for the sentence. He will be found guilty but will serve less than a year, if anything at all. They can give him anything from a fine to a suspended sentence to up to 15 years in jail.

It will be on the lighter end. People will be happy he is convicted and appalled he got such a light sentence.

It will be on the lighter end. People will be happy he is convicted and appalled he got such a light sentence.
And rightly so. It is obvious to anyone he's been given an easy ride by the court.

OJ Simpson Pt. II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back