News & Events Oscar Pistorius (the blade runner) kills girlfriend.

Remove this Banner Ad

So if you scratched my car and I beat you to within an inch of your life with a baseball bat, I could look at your actions and see how it played its part and take that into consideration too?

Reaction or not, it's disproportionate.

I never said or implied otherwise.

Please stop directing me to your previous posts, they are full of contradictions and inadequate answers.

You said that, "never did I say or imply that she deserved death for cheating."

When in actual fact, you have strongly implied that with phrases such as, "you reap what you have sown" and "in a way, she brought it upon herself."

I think you have extremely warped ideas on the subject, yet your constant contradictions and lack of understanding have made them seem worse.

Given you can't find the answer I've pointed out to others, I question whether you've actually read all my posts. It's so blatantly obvious as to what I've directed others to.

No contradictions, just your failure to comprehend.

You're still missing the answer.

Given you can't find the answer I've pointed out to others, I question whether you've actually read all my posts. It's so blatantly obvious as to what I've directed others to.

No contradictions, just your failure to comprehend.

You're still missing the answer.

You continue to dance around it when it is clear that you implied (accidentally or otherwise) that you thought that she deserved to suffer the consequences that came about from her alleged cheating, and you were wrong to get your knickers in a knot when people pointed that out.

You mention failure to comprehend, but every single person who has posted in this thread has come to the same conclusion that I have. If you have made a mistake in wording your argument and you didn't mean to imply that she deserved it, speak up and admit it. Otherwise you implied that she deserved it and should get on the next plane to India, because ideologies like that are not tolerated in Australia.

The only way he's going to get off -

tumblr_m3dqhkdD8e1r7mvdfo1_500.jpg

You continue to dance around it when it is clear that you implied (accidentally or otherwise) that you thought that she deserved the to suffer the consequences that come came about from her alleged cheating, and you were wrong to get your knickers in a knot when people pointed that out.

You mention failure to comprehend, but every single person who has posted in this thread has come to the same conclusion that I have. If you have made a mistake in wording your argument and you didn't mean to imply that she deserved it, speak up and admit it. Otherwise you implied that she deserved it and should get on the next plane to India, because ideologies like that are not tolerated in Australia.

You continue to fail at finding what's right in front of you. Don't blame me for your own incompetence; and nor should you speak for my intent.

"Get your knickers in a knot"? How can you even tell if I'm right or wrong when you can't even find the answer I've given, and that I've directed others, including you, to? All I'm getting from you is misrepresentations due to you either not being able to comprehend what I've posted, or you not being able to find the answer to your question in my posts. Your post here is just tears and hot air.

I meant what I've said. It's just your comprehension that's the issue. Deal with it. If you wish to misrepresent me, that's your prerogative. No skin off my nose.

I'm not surprised that you go on to indirectly label yourself as a bigot and someone against free speech.

I'm sorry, I didn't realise the last word was so important to you. Hope you can forgive me, control your frustration and not take it out on someone smaller, younger or different gender to you :D

You truly are an emasculated man, for your own words show that you've taken to being viewed as a woman. How sad! You also play the victim role better than any woman too. Did I not tell you previously to grow up? I should rephrase that to - 'grow some balls', oh emasculated one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FFS. Why did she stop? She got within two feet of saying guilty and then stopped and said we will come back tomorrow. WHY? Just get this over with. He is guilty, put him in jail for three years and lets all move on.

You're free to move on of your own accord.

This trial has been another example of why allowing media coverage within the court is a bad idea.

I don't know if this is standard practice in South African courts but what a ridiculous way to conclude a trial- a judge summing up- to themselves!

What is wrong with "not guilty on wilful murder, not guilty murder, guilty of culpable homicide. I'll publish my reasons and we will adjourn for sentencing tomorrow."

FWIW I think Oscar is a very very lucky man. I can accept that wilful murder was a hard verdict to get, but when you fire 4 shots through a wooden door into a tiny enclosed space, you fully intend to kill whoever is in there. Somewhere in her meandering ramble the judge has ****ed up badly.

Who gives a phuq? South Africa is the murder capital of world (where americans aint) if you're going to argue about demented s**t like this, go live there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back