Our drafting/trading since 2008

• Thread starter BOP66
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BOP66

Was trying to find the list management thread but couldn't find it so started a new one guys.
Don't want to go overboard here so will keep it brief. Since 2008 to present the only misses I see with our picks in the draft & trades are as follows:
LISLE, LUKE WILLIAMS, HOOPER & of course Garlett last year.
If I've missed out on any feel free to comment. Some may put Schoey in the fail basket & also Savage who we ended up trading anyway.
Just shows how awesome our list management has been in this period.
Now get the job done on Saturday boys & get into the big dance.

MisterBean

Team Captain
Apr 25, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
The Hawks
Hooper and Garlett were worth taking a chance on, it's not the club's fault that things didn't work out.

I'm not sure we've ever had a player called Luke Williams.

Since Lisle was traded for a good pick, the recruiting overall has been very good by Hawthorn in the last few years, unlike the first 2 decades of the National draft.

Jiggystoon

Club Legend
Jan 9, 2010
The other side
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Newcastle United, New York Mets
Hooper and Garlett were worth taking a chance on, it's not the club's fault that things didn't work out.

I'm not sure we've ever had a player called Luke Williams.

Since Lisle was traded for a good pick, the recruiting overall has been very good by Hawthorn in the last few years, unlike the first 2 decades of the National draft.

Jordan Williams perhaps, drafted from the Bendigo U/18, was delisted after a couple of seasons without having played any senior football

Back