Our Icon

Remove this Banner Ad

Bring back the jumper with the stripes up the top and the roo underneath it. Simple but perfection. Better than the piddly nancy light blue strip we had a few seasons back and it also looks better than the alt strip we have now too.

Bring back the jumper with the stripes up the top and the roo underneath it. Simple but perfection. Better than the piddly nancy light blue strip we had a few seasons back and it also looks better than the alt strip we have now too.
Nah I'm a fan of the current alternate strip. It's still blue and white stripes. Nice and simple.

That's not up to us, its automatic by YouTube. I have no idea whatsoever why that clip comes up though - kinda annoying.
YouTube should know that North hates Essendon and any video that shows Essendon in any way will ignite anger. :mad:

... Or though maybe its a troll and an Essendon employee knows it will piss North supporters off.

... Or maybe its a North fan that wrote the algorithm and they though they will keep the hate strong.

Kathy Freeman??? haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My guess is the new jumper for the indigenous round.

The voice in the new video said, "to find out it's the first of". They also call it "new" and "fresh". Won't be a guernsey. The club wouldn't have made this much of a deal about it. I think it's going to be a league first, whatever it is.

At the beginning she says about herself being a storyteller. I can't help but think it's something dance/art related.

The voice in the new video said, "to find out it's the first of". They also call it "new" and "fresh". Won't be a guernsey. The club wouldn't have made this much of a deal about it. I think it's going to be a league first, whatever it is.

At the beginning she says about herself being a storyteller. I can't help but think it's something dance/art related.
Something honouring Indigenous people and their song lines? Not sure about local peoples there and their connection to country, but possibly some of their song lines significantly involve the kangaroo? If so, that'd be fantastic, and in keeping with the community ethos we've developed.

Whatever it is, if its good you just know the other mobs are going to copy it.

Was thinking earlier that "logo" of the paw print would look good as the centre circle at home games. But the afl would never allow that.

Jeez other then being a special jumper i cannot think of anything else.

I actually like it... A hat with that logo would go nicely in my mouldy collection.

If it is an indigenous round strip, i'd buy one of those too..

Could be a mid-season marketing ploy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back