Our W/L record against all teams

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you the longest serving Freo supporter on here who's still around?

A Nov 2000 join date would be pretty tough to top. Bigfooty only started in 99 from memory.

Dunno. Pretty unlikely given there was a fair bit of activity when I joined. :eek:

Even in football terms it's an eternity. I still remember our 2001 season, which is a world away from where the club is today.

I not sure whether it is here or D/L but one of our posters works at Mt. Keith. As I will be going there soon for a night I would like to catch up for a light shandy.

Guy Smiley?

And yes, I do visit DL occasionally, but having visited Mt Keith, his name has stuck in my brain.

Better get this out of the way before we get our shiny new presents to unwrap in a couple of days.

Despite a disappointing season we didn't take too much damage in the red column. Sydney hit us the hardest, just as we were within striking distance of levelling our record against them.

Coincidentally enough our straight sets exit involved our 29th match against both Sydney and Port and also our 16th loss against each of them. Obviously some sort of cosmic force was up against us last September.

In brighter news, congrats to Brissie who joins the elite group of bunnies we have a better than 50% winning record against. Collingwood the only others to move up bracket into the 40% group.

Only two more pre-derby sleeps until we level the record against the evil ones too.

And our current winning streaks:

I do like how you've neglected to give the eagles a capital letter in front of their name whilst you afforded the other clubs that common courtesy.

Nice one. I wouldn't give the eagles the steam off my wee on a cold night let alone a capital letter.:thumbsu:

I do like how you've neglected to give the eagles a capital letter in front of their name whilst you afforded the other clubs that common courtesy.

Nice one. I wouldn't give the eagles the steam off my wee on a cold night let alone a capital letter.:thumbsu:

I've gotten so used to that passive-aggressive habit of mine that it just looks weird seeing it written with a capital now.

I've gotten so used to that passive-aggressive habit of mine that it just looks weird seeing it written with a capital now.
I find a lot of eagles supporters aggressive - passive.

They're full of piss and wind until I shape up and all of a sudden they go back to their knitting.

I live in Fremantle so it's not surprising that 90% of people I know support the dockers. But I know heaps more North fans than West Coast fans. I've always been surprised at the amount of North fans in WA considering they dont seem that supported in the east.

Everyone's Mum who was in her 30s in the 90's supported North.

All that tells me is we were the last time to beat the premiers and probably the reason we won't see them at Subi again anytime soon

Hawthorn are the major beneficiaries of the rigged draw every year. Because they play home games in Tassie they request as few away interstate games as possible. And they usually get it - most years they get less than Collingwood.

Hawthorn are the major beneficiaries of the rigged draw every year. Because they play home games in Tassie they request as few away interstate games as possible. And they usually get it - most years they get less than Collingwood.

Geelong are also the beneficiaries of the rigged draw. They are the only Victorian team with a clear home advantage. So they get the benefits that non-Victorian teams get, without the away disadvantage.

We get a rigged draw too, because we are the only team guaranteed to play the West Coast Eagles twice.

Geelong are also the beneficiaries of the rigged draw. They are the only Victorian team with a clear home advantage. So they get the benefits that non-Victorian teams get, without the away disadvantage.

We get a rigged draw too, because we are the only team guaranteed to play the West Coast Eagles twice.
That's two wins in the bag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't get too cocky falcon. Their squad actually looks strong for next year while ours, unfortunately, is on the decline. You don't want to sound like a liverpool fan who crows before playing man united and then watches their team get smashed by a world class attack.
images

Don't get too cocky falcon. Their squad actually looks strong for next year while ours, unfortunately, is on the decline. You don't want to sound like a liverpool fan who crows before playing man united and then watches their team get smashed by a world class attack.
It's not cockiness if it's confidence.

Say what!!

On the decline ?
No way.

I find a lot of eagles supporters aggressive - passive.

They're full of piss and wind until I shape up and all of a sudden they go back to their knitting.

September to April they are talking themselves up (Off season)

April to August all quite at Eagle land - reality is such a bitch!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back