Ovens and King 2015 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

I think hooper was originally a midfielder, and a pretty handy one at that. The fact that he has spent that much time in the gym pumping himself full of crap that he now looks like a bloated toad might be the reason he has been stuck in the square...he hasn't had a good run with injury either, quads and hamstrings. Having said that his legs would be under constant strain carrying around that much weight

Juicing and pumping weights has certainly taken the agility out of his body that's for sure.
I think the idea of their back half is right too. They have had a long string of capable forwards as mentioned, but the sides that are stronger, faster and spread better behind the footy are winning

I've heard on the street that a lot of glenrowan seconds players are heading to lower clubs to chase senior games. Anyone else heard this?

I've heard on the street that a lot of glenrowan seconds players are heading to lower clubs to chase senior games. Anyone else heard this?
We've all heard reports about Glenrowan and most likely been sucked in to them, I'm one of them, but the after all the rubbish that gets spoken about them the juggernaut just seems to continue! I'll from now on just wait and let their footy do the talking, if they slide in either grade then fantastic, but I don't necessarily think this will be the case anytime soon unfortunately!

The way the off season talk (most of it rubbish) and player movements goes these days, you can't afford to believe anything until round 1 and see who runs out there for who....and even then it has until june 30 to change again....

Who out of their seconds would be chasing a senior game elsewhere? They are all over 30 and half of them have already left and come back at least once. You'd hope now the club is flying they would want to stay onboard.

Jayden Guppy to All Blacks from Benalla Saints is the word I'm hearing slim can you shed any light? Good get, along with Harry Moran should start to sure up the back line. Goorambat recruiting a few also? Hopefully those clubs can climb a few spots on the ladder

Jayden Guppy to All Blacks from Benalla Saints is the word I'm hearing slim can you shed any light? Good get, along with Harry Moran should start to sure up the back line. Goorambat recruiting a few also? Hopefully those clubs can climb a few spots on the ladder

All true Doggie

Has the new points system slowed movement already between clubs or is it too early yet?

Seems to be pretty slow on the news of new recruits to clubs so far

Remove this Banner Ad

Back