Ovens and King Football League 2006-2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like every team, we'll lose a few and gain a few. It's only early days though and the recruiting staff would be keen to keep all last season's playing list. Unfortunately that never happens :rolleyes:

Ive heard a few whispers that will only benefit the club. Will be interesting to see if Dakka can attract a couple of big signings to the club to compliment the young blokes. With another year under their belt I'd think the Blues will be on the rise in 2011 :thumbsu:

I'll take that as a yes then TGN..:D:D:D

Hi all,

Im from Queensland, trying to find out anything I can bout a guy name Matt Robinson, played at Glenrowan. Chance he might be headed up this way and seeing if he would be worth recruiting? Any info would be great.

Cheers

Hi all,

Im from Queensland, trying to find out anything I can bout a guy name Matt Robinson, played at Glenrowan. Chance he might be headed up this way and seeing if he would be worth recruiting? Any info would be great.

Cheers

He is a Tom Hawkins equivalent..
Built like a brick $h!thouse and ...ummm yeah thats about it

Hi all,

Cheers

As what blackfellor said, big unit, could play if he trained reguarly and knuckled down, also would depend on what level of footy your leauge is!

And stayed off the grog the night before an elimination final:D;):D

TGN,
Sehso is going everywhere if you listen to the s**t that gets drippled in your line of work.:p
Am sure alot of clubs will be chatting to him and so they should. He is now a dad and has a house so good luck to him but dont be suprised if he doesnt play in the o & k!!
Milawa and Tarra going to lose a few after being up for a few years??

As what blackfellor said, big unit, could play if he trained reguarly and knuckled down, also would depend on what level of footy your leauge is!

And stayed off the grog the night before an elimination final:D;):D

His still a good player and 9 out of 10 times he will always get a good defender on him a lot of clubs in the o and k would have him!

TGN,
Sehso is going everywhere if you listen to the s**t that gets drippled in your line of work.:p
Am sure alot of clubs will be chatting to him and so they should. He is now a dad and has a house so good luck to him but dont be suprised if he doesnt play in the o & k!!
Milawa and Tarra going to lose a few after being up for a few years??

I reckon a few of the milawa and tarra boys would go into the o and m and have a crack will sharp play on next year b.k?

Just out of curosity has sesho ever played in a average side?? An if he did go up the valley i doubt he would kick 50 goals.
Mate, before Sesho was 21 he was kicking 80-100 goals a season at Tarra when we were average. You have to be kidding yourself if you don't think he could kick 50 IF he played for KV... he kicked around 37 at Rovers this year!

I reckon a few of the milawa and tarra boys would go into the o and m and have a crack will sharp play on next year b.k?
This is only an assumption, but I'd say Sharpy would be doubtful for next season. Due to work commitments he struggled to find time this year. I'd say his body would be calling for him to give it up too. But I honestly haven't heard anything either way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate, before Sesho was 21 he was kicking 80-100 goals a season at Tarra when we were average. You have to be kidding yourself if you don't think he could kick 50 IF he played for KV... he kicked around 37 at Rovers this year!

Tarra when they were average still wouldnt have been near as bad as what king valley is now, playing for rovers as a key forward he woulda been expected to kick around bout that if not more. would he not?? Im only saying i dont think he will kick 50 goals is because he will be lazy up the valley!! put him back in a good side where he has to work a bit harder on the track and sure enough he will kick his 100 in a year.

Tarra when they were average still wouldnt have been near as bad as what king valley is now, playing for rovers as a key forward he woulda been expected to kick around bout that if not more. would he not?? Im only saying i dont think he will kick 50 goals is because he will be lazy up the valley!! put him back in a good side where he has to work a bit harder on the track and sure enough he will kick his 100 in a year.
Sesho kicked 80 odd goals in his first year at O&K when he was 19. He was playing predominantly off the forward flank in a side that had been on the bottom of the ladder for years. That was the first year things started to turn around for Tarra and if I remember correctly we missed out on the finals by one spot. Not sure how that side would compare to King Valley's 2010 team, but I don't think things would be too dissimilar.

I reckon Rovers would've been expecting 40 odd from him this year and would be happy with the outcome considering he had injuries toward the end of the season.

Look I agree that he can seem lazy at times, but I reckon if in the event he did go to KV next year, he wouldn't have any trouble slotting 50. That's just my opinion anyway, having played with the bloke for many years.

Don't be surprised if he heads to another league though.

Sesho kicked 80 odd goals in his first year at O&K when he was 19. He was playing predominantly off the forward flank in a side that had been on the bottom of the ladder for years. That was the first year things started to turn around for Tarra and if I remember correctly we missed out on the finals by one spot. Not sure how that side would compare to King Valley's 2010 team, but I don't think things would be too dissimilar.

I reckon Rovers would've been expecting 40 odd from him this year and would be happy with the outcome considering he had injuries toward the end of the season.

Look I agree that he can seem lazy at times, but I reckon if in the event he did go to KV next year, he wouldn't have any trouble slotting 50. That's just my opinion anyway, having played with the bloke for many years.

Don't be surprised if he heads to another league though.

Dunno about the others BK but I'm starting to get a bit worried about how you rattle off all of Sessho's acheivements........Is it just simple infatuation or has a bit of man love crept in along the journey...:p:D:p:D

Dunno about the others BK but I'm starting to get a bit worried about how you rattle off all of Sessho's acheivements........Is it just simple infatuation or has a bit of man love crept in along the journey...:p:D:p:D
Name any bloke that I have played with and I could probably rattle off a list of their achievements. It just seems that Sesho is often cut down because of his achievements... a little bit of tall poppy syndrome?

The man love hasn't crept in slim, it's been there all along :D

So it is. I hadn't heard any stories for weeks and Williamson was the last name I heard. I'm sure the Milawa faithful will be happy with the decision... As everyone at Tarra is with the appointment of Franky.

You think scotty and chopper will stay B,K there good players and it would be good to see them have a crack at the ovens and murray. It would be a tough one.

You think scotty and chopper will stay B,K there good players and it would be good to see them have a crack at the ovens and murray. It would be a tough one.
Guess we'll find out in the upcoming weeks GO. Will be huge losses if they decide to give O&M a crack, but I don't think anyone will resent them if that's the path they chose to take.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back