Ovens and King Football League 2006-2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name any bloke that I have played with and I could probably rattle off a list of their achievements. It just seems that Sesho is often cut down because of his achievements... a little bit of tall poppy syndrome?

The man love hasn't crept in slim, it's been there all along :D

Similar to TGN and myself when it comes to "GUNS"...:heart::heart::heart:

Guess we'll find out in the upcoming weeks GO. Will be huge losses if they decide to give O&M a crack, but I don't think anyone will resent them if that's the path they chose to take.

Heard Tatong are throwing alot of money at Scotty, but i couldn't see him going that way would he BK ?? and Sesho as well, I think the offer was name your price boys !!

Heard Tatong are throwing alot of money at Scotty, but i couldn't see him going that way would he BK ?? and Sesho as well, I think the offer was name your price boys !!
Good on them, trying to build a competitive side that way never works! And just on the Sesho thing, I hope he stays at the rovers cause I think he is capable of kicking 80 plus goals in any side in our league regardless of where they are on the ladder!

Jason "Gary" Garaffo.....
Haha, the old hairy man. The notable achievement would have to be creeping it up at the netball. But other than that, Garry did his shoulder in his first game for the club, came back, did his quad about 5 times, came back, did his calf about 10 times and then went to Melbourne where he did his finger... He would have to be the most injury prone bloke going around. Which is a pity, cos he can play some serious footy when he is up and about.

Heard G/bat may have landed a couple from Tungamah, hopefully it's true and they are able to be more competitive. Also see they are starting their pre season fitness program with Peter Chisnall calling the shots.....

Actions speak louder than words. Good to see Bats..:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Is the Glenrowan job still open?? Any noise on who may is in the running??

Heard a whisper that the forward KV are chasing requested $600 per game (Disclaimer - this is rumour only and was heard from another party and not made up by me)

Heard a whisper that the forward KV are chasing requested $600 per game (Disclaimer - this is rumour only and was heard from another party and not made up by me)

Still open as far as I know EB, there has been a minor reshuffling of the deck chairs at the top though....

Heard G/bat may have landed a couple from Tungamah, hopefully it's true and they are able to be more competitive. Also see they are starting their pre season fitness program with Peter Chisnall calling the shots.....

Actions speak louder than words. Good to see Bats..:thumbsu::thumbsu:

any names slim? quoted elsewhere as the whinray boys going there. i think they are tunga 2nds players. if true not too much to get excited about yet. if chis is involved there might be a few more going with him from tunga though. he'll get them fit and put some enthusiasm into the place anyway. good to see clubs who have been down having a go. good luck bats.

Open question for everone here....how many goals does someone have to kick for them to be worth $600 per game? (For the record I would be very surprised if KV would be prepared to pay that, good clubs don't seem to need to pay these ridiculous prices!)

Open question for everone here....how many goals does someone have to kick for them to be worth $600 per game? (For the record I would be very surprised if KV would be prepared to pay that, good clubs don't seem to need to pay these ridiculous prices!)
I don't think anyone in the O&K should be on $600 a game. I haven't heard the story about that figure floating around, but I really hope it isn't true. I reckon KV will be doing everything to get him at the club, but I would like to think they have their limits.

What's the lowdown on the new KV coach.... I believe that there was an article in the BORDER MAIL today but ,umm, I was unable to find anything in the chronicle..????......I suppose by the time Nonch had paid his weekly homage to his 2 favourite clubs there wasn't much room left.:):D:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the lowdown on the new KV coach.... I believe that there was an article in the BORDER MAIL today but ,umm, I was unable to find anything in the chronicle..????......I suppose by the time Nonch had paid his weekly homage to his 2 favourite clubs there wasn't much room left.:):D:p

Actually a little bit annoyed with that one slim - I spoke to Des and Bruce last week on the wednesday and could have written the same story, but was asked to hold off until Tuesday (tomorrow) because Jono was still on holidays. So I was a bit surprised and irritated to read it in the Border today:mad: Anyway, I'll have a decent story in on Friday with an interview with Jono.

And as far as Milawa and Tarra go - again, if you're happy to talk then you'll get coverage. Hopefully have something on All Blacks for Friday too...

Actually a little bit annoyed with that one slim - I spoke to Des and Bruce last week on the wednesday and could have written the same story, but was asked to hold off until Tuesday (tomorrow) because Jono was still on holidays. So I was a bit surprised and irritated to read it in the Border today:mad: Anyway, I'll have a decent story in on Friday with an interview with Jono.

And as far as Milawa and Tarra go - again, if you're happy to talk then you'll get coverage. Hopefully have something on All Blacks for Friday too...

Nonch i guess having the old Chronny sports boys back at the Border Mail will have him hearing things just as quick as you and The SAVOUR of footy!!:D:D:D

Nonch i guess having the old Chronny sports boys back at the Border Mail will have him hearing things just as quick as you and The SAVOUR of footy!!:D:D:D

Yeah AG he seems to have maintained an interest in what happens around these parts, but I suppose a bit of competition doesn't hurt. But it's already hard enough getting exclusives when we only print three times a week. Then when you get told to sit on something only to read it elsewhere it is frustrating. Oh well - it's only work...:D

Yeah AG he seems to have maintained an interest in what happens around these parts, but I suppose a bit of competition doesn't hurt. But it's already hard enough getting exclusives when we only print three times a week. Then when you get told to sit on something only to read it elsewhere it is frustrating. Oh well - it's only work...:D

Competition keeps you at the top of your game Nonch.......We'll stick with you though mate even if you do come second.....:D:p:D:p

Did i have Deja Vu or did Simsy and Milawa have another article in friday's chronny, was that 2 friday's in a row ??

you boy's talk g/bat down we've got people lined up and the whinrays are no 2nds players..you gotta know what went on at Tunga...we'll jump a few spots up the ladder this year don't you worry about that.We've got players in mind the next month or 2 will know where will be with players.

i "thought" those boys played mainly 2nds scott. not having a go at them. tunga had plenty of boys in the 2nds who would play 1sts elsewhere. no shame in being a 2nds player anyway. and i hope they do well. hope to see the bats get a few wins. what went on at tunga???

joel played in there premiership sides and they were gun sides..this year he had a disagreement told em to stick and said he'll play 2's all year won the b/f by 40 votes..yes we will jump a few extra spots up on the ladder if we get who we are chasing ...well who knows what could happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back