Ovens and Murray - Pre Season 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ovens and Murray Part 3

Gee that will help team harmony. No whinging where they are playing or in what grade!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck Faiders.

Those two are only has beens of OM footy. Last I know Mathhews was in the reserves. And both are not very regulars on the training track. Faiders must be having trouble with quality recruiting. Best not to waste too much money on duds.

Those two are only has beens of OM footy. Last I know Mathhews was in the reserves. And both are not very regulars on the training track. Faiders must be having trouble with quality recruiting. Best not to waste too much money on duds.

Why would they have not committted before this??? Perhaps gives them another out from pre season training which is not all that new!!!!!!!!

Schilig will should still be a good player, on his terms (Good luck Corey)but Mathews long gone.

I am trying to find some info on a couple of players they are Adrian Ogilive who is suppose to be going to South Gambier and Jarrod Hayse who has been appointed Assistant Coach at Portland just wondering what type of players they are.

I am trying to find some info on a couple of players they are Adrian Ogilive who is suppose to be going to South Gambier and Jarrod Hayse who has been appointed Assistant Coach at Portland just wondering what type of players they are.

Hayse is a good key forward, capable of kicking 3-4 goals a week (at O&M level) if fit. Dual premiership player with Wangaratta. Don't know what level your comp is, but he is still capable of being a solid contributor at O&M level. Don't know about the other guy...

Rumor has it that Myrtleford very close to making a big signing from WA. Centre Half Forward that will have a few defenders very nervous, are we seeing the beginning of Myrtleford's climb out of the cellar??

Has anyone heard the rumour that Corowa-Rutherglen key defender Micheal Collins may step back from football this year to focus on his spruking skills. Heard a rumour he has signed a lucrative contract for a prominent discount store in Dean St.

Rumor has it that Myrtleford very close to making a big signing from WA. Centre Half Forward that will have a few defenders very nervous, are we seeing the beginning of Myrtleford's climb out of the cellar??

ummmmmmmm could it be number 29 from wce?????

Has anyone heard the rumour that Corowa-Rutherglen key defender Micheal Collins may step back from football this year

all I'm gonna say is that I won't be tipping Corowa in round 1 ;)

Woosh. Woosh. Woosh. Woosh. (The sound of four suggestive comments going way over my head!) One of the things I'll miss the most this year is O+M footy, so I'll have to keep a close eye on this thread to keep up with it! (If I can grasp what people are saying, that is...)

all I'm gonna say is that I won't be tipping Corowa in round 1 ;)

Well with todays BMM confirming Myrtleford are making inroads it will be interesting to see where they finish.They seemed to have well and truly leapfrogged Corowa-will they join the Wodonga;Lavington;North Albury bracket?A couple of injuries to any of those sides in an area they can least afford it could mean Myrtleford winning more than 1 or 2 games.I guess we need some interest down that end of the ladder as the pointy end is a fate accomply.

Tumbleweed_rolling.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yairs.
Why am I seeing on the tv news tonight about Jay Koehler's toe - I expect to read it here a week before it happens.

Get with the program peeps!!!

Oh, and apparently snake43, s**t happens.

Yairs.
Why am I seeing on the tv news tonight about Jay Koehler's toe - I expect to read it here a week before it happens.

Get with the program peeps!!!

Oh, and apparently snake43, s**t happens.

The MIGHTY SAINTS have just signed former Geelong player Matthew Spencer from wafl side swan districts. apparently his is going to be living in glenrowan , a great pickup for the saints, hopefully things are starting to turn around for them

Who are the interstate recruits that corowa are looking at?
On Corowa can somebody please tell me how Nick Whiterod goes as he is playing the 2011 season for Goolwa in South Australia they are part of the Great Southern Football League,fairly good comp, would not be up to the Ovens&Murray standard i would think.

The MIGHTY SAINTS have just signed former Geelong player Matthew Spencer from wafl side swan districts. apparently his is going to be living in glenrowan , a great pickup for the saints, hopefully things are starting to turn around for them

News travels fast to you RB:rolleyes:

On Corowa can somebody please tell me how Nick Whiterod goes as he is playing the 2011 season for Goolwa in South Australia they are part of the Great Southern Football League,fairly good comp, would not be up to the Ovens&Murray standard i would think.

Have only seen him play three or four times, but from what I've seen he's a big unit, hard to shift in the ruck and very handy in the goalsquare. In as lower league I would think he could be a very good player. If there are any Roos fans still on here they would be able to provide a bit more of an insight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back