Overrated things in life

- Themed text/call sounds. No, it's not funny that there's an extended dialogue from the Simpsons or Family guy as your message tone. Or some unknown helium-sucking frog that rasps on and on about you having a message. No, it's not funny. Please stop staring vacantly into your iTunes thinking about the next one you might get, because nobody is impressed.

called a client last week. dialed wrong number. got some womans voice. went as such:

hello?
*silence for a few seconds*
who are you looking for?
*silence for a few seconds*
haha im not here right now.

wtf?

alcohol - is it an acquired taste? i mean let's all harp back to our first alcoholic beverage. did you immediately think ZOMG dis is da bestest thing in da world!!!!?

I find I drink a bit more in the summer. I dont drink a lot, but margeritas and ice cold beers do go down nicer when the weather's warmer. :thumbsu:

Strippers are overrated. And boring.
I feel rude looking at strippers. Like, im never gonna pay for them, so if im just standing there gawking whilst they're expecting me to chuck coins at them I feel even worse.

When the Weddos played Ticket in Tatts live we all used to chuck ten cent pieces on stage, it look hard enough to play instruments and sing while people are raining down coins on you, trying to look sexy and alluring while people hurl coins at you would be almost impossible I'd imagine.

BALKAN

Cancelled
Bay 13: Flog of the Year
Aug 23, 2013
Australia
AFL Club
Carlton
To be honest, I've only ever been a couple of times, but I've never seen that before. Do they actually scramble for coins? I'd imagine a bouncer would throw you out.

I thought you exchanged your cash for 'tokens' before you go in and then just give them that.

Back