Overrated things in life

Remove this Banner Ad

You buy tipping notes when you enter... well that's what i've heard anyway :oops:
I was at Toybox Showgirls last Saturday night in Surfers Paradise, they just use normal money. Tipping seats around the stage and $5 notes minimum. The group of us chipped in money and got the guy who's birthday it was a $60 lap dance. Had friends who spent $20 around the stage though, crazy when you can get four drinks for that.

Some places you have to buy "tipping money" which is paper notes of whatever value. You give it to the girls, and at the end of the night they give it back to the club, who may reward them with real money up to maybe 10% of its face value.

I found myself in King St one Monday night a few years back. I was hungry. Being a Monday, there were no restaurants open. Being the dummy I was, I presented myself at a strip club, without realising its function. Anyway, I think I paid about $5 cover charge. This included an excellent pub meal. The strippers were ugly and disinterested, which is to be expected.

No better way to mentally prepare for a new day than by flushing the remnents of the previous one.

I hope I maintain my ability to s**t like clockwork on waking up as I got older.

It's one of my most useful skills/talents.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Game of Thrones? Oh yeah fair enough, it isn't the best thing ever and the acting is downright turd at times.

Still the most addictive show on tv at the moment though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back