Overrated things in life

Remove this Banner Ad

For starters, being tackled by 4 players means a quick play the ball leads to 4 of the opposition being out of position.

Your condescension and wording of your post and being so keen to judge a game based on 1 viewing suggests you have no interest in knowing about the game, rather wanting to take shots at something you admit you don't understand. Futile argument.

furthermore, a quick play the ball against bigger teams (when i was watching anyway) i.e. warriors means those bigguns are lumbering back from offside position. so in effect they are more than a few down.

Im asking you to educate me on it.

So they want to get tackled to have 4 opposition out of place? They are out of place before the tackle, why not pass the ball? Why is the pass always the 2nd option?

meterage. get the opponent as far back as tactically possible to set up your own play.

Thanks for atleast explaining it to me (unlike Andronicus who is just like "Waaaah don't pick on my sport"). I guess it's just not a sport for me.

How self important are you?

Firstly, you throw up some crap suggesting you aren't actually interested in getting an answer, rather just wanting to pick holes in something because you admittedly don't understand it. Then when you get some sort of explanation, you confirm your arrogant attitude by following it up with "I guess it's just not a sport for me" suggesting the explanation wasn't what you were after at all.

Secondly, don't try to give me some sort of timeline to get back to you and then bitch when it isn't done by the next morning. The crying line just makes you seem incredibly petulant.

How self important are you?

Firstly, you throw up some crap suggesting you aren't actually interested in getting an answer, rather just wanting to pick holes in something because you admittedly don't understand it. Then when you get some sort of explanation, you confirm your arrogant attitude by following it up with "I guess it's just not a sport for me" suggesting the explanation wasn't what you were after at all.

Secondly, don't try to give me some sort of timeline to get back to you and then bitch when it isn't done by the next morning. The crying line just makes you seem incredibly petulant.
Mate, I asked for information, I wouldn't have asked if I didn't want the answer, you gave me some bullcrap and you replied to other posts after mine obviously ignoring me. I got the answer I was after, the answer was perfectly fine. Does not mean I have to enjoy the sport now because I got an answer though.

giphy.gif

Mate, I asked for information, I wouldn't have asked if I didn't want the answer, you gave me some bullcrap and you replied to other posts after mine obviously ignoring me. I got the answer I was after, the answer was perfectly fine. Does not mean I have to enjoy the sport now because I got an answer though.

Yeah those 2 letters took an eternity to post.

A reply to you on the other hand would take considerably longer because you want the whole game explained, when you said you formulated an opinion after watching it once.

I'll make you more of a priority next time. Chin up.

Yeah those 2 letters took an eternity to post.

A reply to you on the other hand would take considerably longer because you want the whole game explained, when you said you formulated an opinion after watching it once.

I'll make you more of a priority next time. Chin up.
I didn't want the whole game explained. I wanted to know why the pass was the 2nd option. The Passenger explained that to me in 4 short paragraphs.

So you got your answer?

Why keep bitching?
I wasn't bitching, I got my answer and moved on. You came back in firing shots.

I am sorry I do not like your game of rugby, but chin up princess, life will go on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dick swinging contests on what sports are superior.

Just boring conversations that turn you off the person initiating them.

That doesn't neccesarily include criticising a sport you don't like, that can always be done without engaging in a dick swinging contest

Last edited:
Dick swinging contests on what sports are superior.

Just boring conversations that turn you off the person initiating them.

That doesn't neccesarily include criticising a sport you don't like, that can always be done without engaging in a dick swinging contest

But darts is the best sport in the world, I think that's a given.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back