Overrated things in life

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty much any Australian rock.
AC/DC, INXS, Hoodoo Gurus, Australian Crawl, Paul Kelly, The Church, Midnight Oil, Crowded House, Nick Cave, Hunters & Collectors, Divinyls.... Wash your mouth out with soap!

Although I do admit that having to sit through my mates Cold Chisel best of made me question if there was a reason for living....

AC/DC, INXS, Hoodoo Gurus, Australian Crawl, Paul Kelly, The Church, Midnight Oil, Crowded House, Nick Cave, Hunters & Collectors, Divinyls.... Wash your mouth out with soap!

Although I do admit that having to sit through my mates Cold Chisel best of made me question if there was a reason for living....
I dislike/hate most of them bands.

Espresso Coffee. I enjoy a coffee like everyone else but the way people go on about it is a joke. I particularly hate those who make special orders like requesting soy milk or specifying a serving temperature (almost boiling hot please!). Just drink the stuff.

Also you can't beat a pot of loose leaf tea with a small pour of full cream milk - no sugar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They're s**t. Generic Rock that wouldn't get anywhere today. Only so well liked over here because they are Australian, if they were American they would be like Nickleback.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back