Oxfam - Boncer getting desperate :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Some of you may remember that earlier this year I put my money where my mouth was so to speak and walked the 100km in the Oxfam Trailwalker. At the time I think I told a number of you on here it was the most brutal and physical exhausting thing I'd ever done, well, guess what, I'm a sucker for punishment because I'm going around again.

This year it is a family deal though I will be walking it with my older sister, my 57 year old Uncle and back for a second crack will be my 59 year old Father. Some of you may remember that 2 days out last year I had someone pull out from my team and was going to have to forfeit my entry before my father (at the time 58) decided to have a crack, he got through 65km with zero training before pulling out but this time is determined to crawl to the line if he has to.

Again I'm asking for the Bigfooty Essendon Community to get behind me, I need to raise $1400 before I'm allowed to actually start the walk.

So if you can part with any small change all donations over $2 are great for you at tax time and the donation page can be found at this link:

https://trailwalker.oxfam.org.au/my/donate/payment/23050

What other teams are there? I don't want to choose a side until I get a good feel for them.

What are your pros and cons?
Long term plans?
Who are you taking in the draft?

What other teams are there? I don't want to choose a side until I get a good feel for them.

What are your pros and cons?
Long term plans?
Who are you taking in the draft?
I'm relatively well informed that I am the only team that doesn't have a Carlton, Collingwood, Hawthorn, Richmond or St Kilda supporter.

I'm relatively well informed that I am the only team that doesn't have a Carlton, Collingwood, Hawthorn, Richmond or St Kilda supporter.

No North no deal. Give me my money back bitch.

No North no deal. Give me my money back bitch.
I will remove North if you double your donation.*

*team may already be North free.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sold.

Well s**t you taught me something. Weird how you can pay the rego fee via paypal but only donate via credit card.

Time for my regular 12 hour bump. Even if you only have a spare 5 bucks we'll take it. We lost corporate sponsorship this year :(.

Time for my regular 12 hour bump. Even if you only have a spare 5 bucks we'll take it. We lost corporate sponsorship this year :(.
Successfully donated to your other family members, but not you Boncer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back