PS4 P.T. (Playable Teaser)

Remove this Banner Ad

Video of brother getting killed in under a minute on PT. Take note of the shadow on the wall ahead of him as he walks down the hall. Was getting stalked from the get go :eek: **** this game hahahahaha

Starts at 20 seconds, didn't trim out the loading screen, lol.

Edit: Facebook vid was private, just downloaded the small clip version (replacing the www. with m. on the link, no video downloading software work around ftw) so quality isnt as good.

Finally watched it.

MOTHER******!

So this thing can all of the sudden just appear in front of you? Like literally one seconds its not there then bang the next frame there it is?

You can tell when it's going to appear in front of you and attack you, it breathes in your ear, there's two sounds of footsteps and you can see it's shadow stalking you.

As for the other scares like on the balcony and in the window or down the hallway it's all scripted I believe.

The key is not moving at all when the creepy music picks up. If you see her, dont get too close or she'll fly into you and you'll be possessed, increasing the chance of her being able to pop up at any time.

As soon as that music starts i dont touch a thing, it can be a frustratingly slow way to play though.

5 mins is a stretch.. Probably 15. I breezed through it and it just didn't get all of the game in the "capture last 15mins of gameplay"
If you breeze through it, you wont ever see that thing that pops out and kills you, ever. And I only saw the ghost 1 in the bathroom which has to happen and once out the window after the phone rang so it can be scare minimised.

5 mins is a stretch.. Probably 15. I breezed through it and it just didn't get all of the game in the "capture last 15mins of gameplay"
If you breeze through it, you wont ever see that thing that pops out and kills you, ever. And I only saw the ghost 1 in the bathroom which has to happen and once out the window after the phone rang so it can be scare minimised.
Ah. I do love being misinformed and jumping to conclusions by my own doing ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had a dream about this game last night which is odd as I've never played it and only seen like two clips, however in my dream I learned that when you see the ghost you stand still and then suddenly run at it screaming and it gets scared and runs away?

Can someone confirm that this method works.

I had a dream about this game last night which is odd as I've never played it and only seen like two clips, however in my dream I learned that when you see the ghost you stand still and then suddenly run at it screaming and it gets scared and runs away?

Can someone confirm that this method works.
I've seen it run towards me, pretty sure it wasn't the ghost who was scared. I'll try it (walk at it, cos u cant run). You often see it at the exit door when you turn around from the phone desk (this is the ghost 1, not the one that kills you straight out, although its probably the same thing, you just don't die) The game certainly responds to voice.

Last edited:
How do you get the picture frame to fall off the wall when ur in the trippy hyper-speed red loop? I ran around for 20 minutes.

Have you tried screaming at it?

Seriously guys, lets not confuse him.
Picko, watch my vid on page 2. you just have to be on the correct wall, if you've done a few laps the pic will be on the floor anyway. That loop seems to have 2 bathrooms though, like a reverse map too. Weird.

Finished it again this morning but the ghost wouldn't spawn in the corridor so I couldn't try screaming at it. Tried something different for final sequence audio requirement, still worked which is good.

Last edited:
Played this last night...Lights off...surround sound on.

Must say, it gave me goose bumps and I felt like the hair on the back of my neck was standing. Pretty chilling.

-Edit-

Also...those demonic voices are ****ed up!!

Last edited:
gbmlfvcthmznnbbyjl8w.jpg

jerry-seinfield-getting-up.gif

Beautifully crafted game, timing/use/quality of lighting/sound/music.

Played this with the light on this morning, with the missus, still a quivering wreck. Such promise.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back