Prediction PAFC Punters' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

How can Brisbane be $3.10 and the Dogs be $1.38?,i am thinking about putting a 100 on The Lions at those odds....thoughts?

probably too risky away from the gabba, dont mind backing the lions at good odds against mediocre teams (carlton) at home but away its too risky.

Put a tenner on Wingard for 1st goal yesterday :)

Noticed Sportsbet have us at $3.05 to beat Sydney $3.70 to win 1-39. Will use some of those winnings to get some of that value. Knew we'd be under dogs, but that long!!!!

White, Boak and possibly Monfries to comeback this week

Put a tenner on Wingard for 1st goal yesterday :)

Noticed Sportsbet have us at $3.05 to beat Sydney $3.70 to win 1-39. Will use some of those winnings to get some of that value. Knew we'd be under dogs, but that long!!!!

White, Boak and possibly Monfries to comeback this week

already on us at $3.25 on bet365, love loading up on port at those odds.

probably too risky away from the gabba, dont mind backing the lions at good odds against mediocre teams (carlton) at home but away its too risky.
Well i did chicken out a bit and put only $50 on Brissy, the price went out to $3.35 so that gave me $167.50;)
Seriously the Dogs would struggle to beat an Egg.
Cant wait till they play the Saints the TAB should have a special betting option for that game....nill all draw.

When the World Cup draw was released in December I put this multi on thinking they were fairly straight forward, but then again anything (including nothing) can happen in soccer:

Brazil > Croatia $1.33 * France > Honduras $1.30 * Argentina > Bosnia-Herzegovina $1.36 * Germany > Ghana $1.44 * England > Costa Rica $1.36 * Russia > Algeria $1.53 = $7.05.

First box is ticked at least. Edit: now 3 boxes...

Last edited:
Hmmmm got a free bet with sports bet @$50 so put it for a 40+ win :p @ $15

also if Boak isn't 100% might spend a bit of time up forward he is @ $16 for 3 or more goals..

I like to take big risks and win big ;)

got several multis on port today, chile 3-1 brazil 3-1 mexico 1-0 straight mexico win, one or two others, but a nice first leg just come off, deledio first goal, into both port to win caching$$$, and also into gray, ebert, monfries, hartlett, rampe and franklin for first goal.

deledio kicked the first goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had a 12 multi that needed collingwood to win today

5 into 980

;(

EDIT

may need to put that every other tip had occured

including port syd tri bet unders, GWS to win, crows tri bet, geelong 60+, Chile to win by 1.5 goals +

+ some gimmes too but still :p

Last edited:
Putting together a 9 leg multi any chance of England topping Uruguay and still struggling between japan and Greece

Sportingbet offering a promo bet for tonight's SOO match. If it is nil all at the 9 min mark it pays $9 (max bet $20). Not sure the liklihood but at those odds it was worth a dabble. Would be the only thing that interests me about the game!
They usually start pretty firey so just hope no one concedes a penalty kick.

Sportingbet offering a promo bet for tonight's SOO match. If it is nil all at the 9 min mark it pays $9 (max bet $20). Not sure the liklihood but at those odds it was worth a dabble. Would be the only thing that interests me about the game!
Well that's good.

$99 on NEtherlands win tonight with sportsbet giving me my money back if Aus score

easy $18

won't be a 0-0 all draw unless there is some freak lightning storm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back