Prediction PAFC Punters' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Sportingbet offering a promo bet for tonight's SOO match. If it is nil all at the 9 min mark it pays $9 (max bet $20). Not sure the liklihood but at those odds it was worth a dabble. Would be the only thing that interests me about the game!

To a max of $20? Stingy as.

Ha...

Had ollie most disposals group A @ 17.....was 5 possies clear leading into the 4th....ends up drawing with boak....

But...

I had wingard most disposal group b @ 21......Cha CHING!!!!!

Yeah baby! GWS 4th win of the year. Cashed up

Not to the tune of what I won last year betting on port to win more than 5 but still - easy money

Remind us again of your GWS 2014 winnings v Port 2013 winnings PP.

SANFL betting is a goldmine. Took them forever to catch on to how far ahead of the competition the Maggies were when they were nearly at full fitness at the start of the year, and then this week I got $10 odds on West to beat what was pretty much the Magpies academy side. I didn't have the balls to put a decent amount of money on it, but I'll take the $50.

Last edited:
SANFL betting is a goldmine. Took them forever to catch on to how far ahead of the competition the Maggies were when they were nearly at full fitness at the start of the year, and then this week I got $10 odds on West to beat what was pretty much the Magpies academy side. I didn't have the balls to put a decent amount of money on it, but I'll take the $50.

i went pretty hard on the dogs at ridiculous odds a couple of weeks ago and the odds of $11 on bet365 for west against port today were too good to be true, but given the dogs couldnt beat us i only put the $10 on west, wish i went much much harder.

i went pretty hard on the dogs at ridiculous odds a couple of weeks ago and the odds of $11 on bet365 for west against port today were too good to be true, but given the dogs couldnt beat us i only put the $10 on west, wish i went much much harder.

Same. Felt dirty updating the app hoping for the Dogs to get up during their Q4 avalanche but hey, it's just a seconds comp after all.

M White for the 1st goal scorer, all over that one after his last qtr against them back in Rnd 2.

B Ebert/J Westhoff for the Showdown Medal

Port by 60+

got a multi on gray to win the brownlow, (come on umpires, acknowledge his genius) into spain beating the failaroos 3-0, shame it wasnt 6-0 that would have been very $$$ handy. over $1000 return if gray wins...
along with several multis on gray to be ports leading voter which is close to $800 if he is. just hoping the umps notice gray like the coaches do.

I reckon our premiership odds are pretty good. IIRC we were $7.00+ which I is pretty good as I'd say we are around 4 or 5 to one for sure at this stage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I already got him at 501 to win...but without ablett was amazing at 81.....I got 41

I signed up with sportingbet to get the free promo I think they match your first bet but not sure about brownlow bets

Yeah i have him in a multi $5 on gray to win, argentina wc and buddy franklin coleman paying out like $25000 haha

took Gray at $17, 11 and 6 for Port most votes.

I agree wouldv'e been on that $81 in a heartbeat had i seen it quicker.

Still surprised he is so high in the betting....

With 11 wins half of them he would of been bog

The rest I reckon top 3 on the ground....and with the up and down form of the rest of our players no one would take votes off him...

Maybe boak but I dont think he has been as good as robbie this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back