Paid Betting Tip Suggestions

Remove this Banner Ad

csnody

Team Captain
Jul 10, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Hi everyone,
I have noticed a trend lately on FB and just generally on the internet. These sort of websites are becoming more and more popular. If you don't know what they are; basically, you pay someone $xx amount of dollars a month to give you "betting tips" that are most likely "guaranteed" to win. After your win you place all the winnings on the next "level" and continue to raise the kitty to around $1000 after your initial $50 'investment'.

On all of the fb pages that I can see, people are raving about how this betting website "made me $800 this weekend." "Top lads, made plenty of cash with this site".
With plenty use of the word 'lad', which makes me more skeptical if anything. However, you have to be concerned about the lack of criticism.

I'm almost tempted to try one of these sites for a couple months and get back with the results, just because.....

The reason you don't see criticism is because the admins of the page can just delete posts and block people who do criticize them.
Can also delete losing bets and curate a page to look however they want. It's a good system for convincing gullible people.
Having said that I'm sure there are some decent ones out there, just be cautious.

there are very few facebook pages like this that i'm not blocked from for pointing out their bullshit

twitter is your friend for these pages, i.e. if you were to do a twitter search for betjam it is much less positive than their facebook pages

also pages with tens of thousands of "likers" but only 5-10 comments per post are generally a sign of things not all being above board

I will take a look further and see if I can find any "legit" ones. I'll give that a shot and post my results in a new post I think.
Worth the shot and if all goes to sh*t then its not that much lost.

I will take a look further and see if I can find any "legit" ones. I'll give that a shot and post my results in a new post I think.
Worth the shot and if all goes to sh*t then its not that much lost.
there are legit ones (although i don't use any), they tend to not advertise via "LIKE, SHARE AND TAG YOUR MATES" facebook posts

there are legit ones (although i don't use any), they tend to not advertise via "LIKE, SHARE AND TAG YOUR MATES" facebook posts
Reminds me of the old YouTube days.
Thanks Lenny. Will look around for a proper site.

About the only legit tipping service going around seems to be SportPunter, who charge an obscene US$2500 a season. Their results are good (AFL only, other sports are mainly terrible), but nothing special given the cost. SmartGambler seem to be legit (run by a University professor) as well but are a bit coy about posting their past results, which always causes me concern.

(AFL only, other sports are mainly terrible)
that's because people can't get their head around the fact that afl markets are about 3000% easier to beat than the bigger bet sports in the us or europe.

ill give you 4 free tips

1. youre a bunch of ******* degenerate gambling flogs pissing away your money and have lost s**t loads in your gambling { degenerate } careers
2. quit now and you will salvage that train wreck you call a life
3. only a ******* idiot would pay for tips
4. you will never ever quit
My first Manilla post! Boy what a day......
I would like to thanks my parents for all the support they have given me over the years... etc. etc. :)

that's because people can't get their head around the fact that afl markets are about 3000% easier to beat than the bigger bet sports in the us or europe.
Well yeah, if you can't beat AFL then you shouldn't be punting.

Well yeah, if you can't beat AFL then you shouldn't be punting.
Totally agree, I usually use my own tips and suggestions from these forums. I've been up 14/19 rounds this year anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Check out @AndyRobsonTips on twitter, he's one of the few guys I've seen consistently log a profit on soccer and his tips are free. Likewise @TheProfitsComAU is a pretty decent guy and very much into AFL/Horse Racing/Cricket/Tennis with a lot of free tips and discussion.

Check out @AndyRobsonTips on twitter, he's one of the few guys I've seen consistently log a profit on soccer and his tips are free. Likewise @TheProfitsComAU is a pretty decent guy and very much into AFL/Horse Racing/Cricket/Tennis with a lot of free tips and discussion.
Cheers! Will check this out! Why pay when you can get it for free!

Beware of that 50k challenge page. Absolute scam. Go back to their first post. Its a run of their bets to 50k. search 50k challenge fraud a page someone made exposing them . They use fake profiles and friends to make it seem legit ect

Beware of that 50k challenge page. Absolute scam. Go back to their first post. Its a run of their bets to 50k. search 50k challenge fraud a page someone made exposing them . They use fake profiles and friends to make it seem legit ect
How much time do these clowns have?
Having a laugh at both their pages! Haha

Lelelel looking at that 50k page.... What a clown. Taking bets at 1.08 and giving reasons why.... It's the blind leading the blind over there.

They have their place. Like anything you need to do your research. I've used them at times when I haven't had time to do the form properly because I still enjoy having a bet, but hate the feeling of just chucking up random bets. A good tipster basically does the form for you.

Ask for their last 12 months bets and hen go and verify the prices quotes yourself. A favourite trick of the less scrupulous ones is to quote top fluc or best bookie prices on all bets which inflates things massively. Obviously you're not going to get the best price on every bet. But there's honest ones around who even just quote everything at tote price.

Then you have your Vlahos types claiming to be placing six figures on a runner at top fluc every day of the year. He found plenty of people willing to give him five figures to "invest". A fool and his money

Remove this Banner Ad

Back