Oppo Camp Paine in the Frame

Remove this Banner Ad

Im very happy with Karnezis on our list. Paine was good as a target for our VFL boys to kick to but i just dont think he would be a dominant key forward for us.

Wish him well though, both blokes are the same height but Karnezis has many more strings to his bow.

LOL, only mention of Karnezis is in the OP and an opinion that it wasn't a good trade, hardly an attack.

In reality it'll be a while before we know if it's a good trade or not, personally, I think Karnezis offers more X-factor than Paine and that's something we needed.
Yet the op got a heap of likes as well.

I agree with your 2nd point.

Do you agree that we wish players well that go to other clubs but attack our own.

Our premiership captain is the best example.

Yet the op got a heap of likes as well.

I agree with your 2nd point.

Do you agree that we wish players well that go to other clubs but attack our own.

Our premiership captain is the best example.

I'm not one to attack a pies player, especially still listed ones. I'm also interested to see how ex pies perform at other clubs, particularly the fringe players.

There are a few that I'm a fan of like Young but at the same time I'm more than happy for him to prove me wrong. Can't actually understand what inspires a "supporter" to denigrate Pies players.

I reckon that Brown looks absolutely spent.

It's almost a surprise that Paine hadn't been trialed earlier given Brown's sunset, but West has been impressive as a forward. Like others, good luck to Paine

Think Paine has shoulder surgery in the preseason which set him back

Im very happy with Karnezis on our list. Paine was good as a target for our VFL boys to kick to but i just dont think he would be a dominant key forward for us.

Wish him well though, both blokes are the same height but Karnezis has many more strings to his bow.

Please don't mention Jackson Paine's height again!:eek:

Last edited:
I did want Karnezis, but not like this....not like this.

Always like Jackson.
Yeah, at the time i would have rather traded our pick 65 and keep Paine. But now knowing that the pick 65 is Langdon i would rather keep him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, at the time i would have rather traded our pick 65 and keep Paine. But now knowing that the pick 65 is Langdon i would rather keep him.

Bloody North Offered Pick 47 to Trumps us

You don't win premierships by trying to match Hawthorn's Gunston with a Paine.

Always was onboard the J-Paine Train and was pretty disappointed to see him go but I'm stoked to see him getting a go at Brisbane. Let's just hope the P-Kar can get himself right and get a game this season. Best of luck Jackson :thumbsu:

He debuted Yagmoor as well so I guess we had no one else

Back then Yagmoor was rated as the next big thing in the backline. Maybe not Scharenberg standard, but certainly Ramsay / Oxley / Broomhead standard.

I'm one of the few on the forum who don't rate him, still interesting to see how he goes. Brisbane need all the luck they can get

Remove this Banner Ad

Back